Caught

A/N: this is short and bad yall but take it or leave it

Summary: Wednesday and Enid get caught making out

Everyone in the Addams family had gone out to go to a new waterpark. Well everyone except Wednesday and Enid. While everyone else that inhabited the Addams estate was out having fun at the water park the two secret lovers stayed back. It was easy really, Wednesday didn't like water at all and Enid had said that she would stay back to keep Wednesday company. Somehow that worked and none of the Addams thought anything of it even tho they all knew Wednesday hated company.
Morticia pov:
"Gomez don't you think it is fabulous that our little death trap has finally found a friend?"
"Ma chérie je suis presque aussi content que quand je t'ai rencontré"
(Dear I am almost as delighted as when I met you)
TIME SKIP TO LIKE 20mins LATER
"Oh dear..."
"What is it mi vida?"
"Gomez it seems we have forgotten the sunscreen and even tho dying sounds delightful we should go back to the estate to go grab it"
"Cara Mia you are so smart of course we will, LURCH TURN THE CAR BACK WE FORGOT SOMETHING"

Meanwhile at the Addams estate:
"Wednesdayyyyyyyyy"
"What is it Enid"
"When's ur writing time done"
"There's only 7 minutes left and then we can do whatever you want"
"Okayy"

"Wednesdayyyyy how long left now I'm boreddddddddd"
"OH MY FUCKING GOD ENID THERES 6MINUTES LEFT"
Jk she didn't say that this is what she actually said:
"Mi amor theres only 6minutes left"
"That's soo long can't you just stop early?"
"I suppose I could, what do you want to do?"
"Can we watch a movie in your living room?"
"Alright fine"

TIMESKIP TO 15MINS LATER (aka 5mins before Morticia comes back)

Wednesday and Enid had infact only watched 10minutes if the movie before starting to furiously make out on the sofa.
"Mhh Wednesday" Enid sighed out inbetween kisses.

How we went from watching a movie to making out you may ask?
Well it's quite simple really Enid had insisted on them watching a romance movie and when the two girls on screen started kissing something inside of Enid lit up. She started peppering Wednesday with kisses, as a joke, but that soon turned more serious when Wednesday had turned them around and straddled Enid wich led them to now being in this position:
Wednesday on top of Enid deeply kissing her and Enid grabbing Wednesday's hair and letting out quiet moans into the kisses.

Back to Morticia:
"Gomez you can stay in the car with Pugsley I'm just going to go get the sun screen really quick."
"Great idea mi vida"

As I made my way into the house I could see Wednesday's door creaked open wich meant she and Enid weren't in there. I went to the bathroom and got the sunscreen, and thought why not pop into the living room to see what the girls were up too. As I approached the living room I could hear the sounds of a movie, but I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.
Any normal person would've expected to see the two girls just sitting there watching the movie but what I saw was far from what I could've imagined.
I creaked the door open and started to say "What are you guys watc-"
I cut myself off when my eyes reached the sofa.
Wednesday was ontop of Enid deeply kissing her, when they heard me they jumped apart. Everything felt like if it was going in slow-mo.

"Mother I can explain-"
Wednesday started saying but I was too shocked to hear the rest of what she said.
"I-"
"You know what I'm just gonna leave you guys to it don't do anything dirty on the sofa now bye"
"MOTHER-"
I heard Wednesday yell after me in embarrassment
Enid pov:
"Oh well now the mood is ruined great" Wednesday muttered
"It doesn't have to be..." I whispered in her ear before nibbling on it.
She let out a moan before letting out
"Let's continue this upstairs shall we..."

They were in for a long night

A/N: Yes this is shit and the ending is rushed but it's 2am give me a break 😭 okay but fr better chapter coming soon