Chapter 25: Crush

Jude

Last Friday, the day I (Alpha) commanded Jalensky to kneel and apologize to Beck, I was washing my hands inside the male restroom after the last class of the day when he entered looking hurt.

First, he made sure we were alone inside the bathroom before he began speaking.

"Did you have to humiliate me in front of the entire school? What the actual fuck!?" - He snarled at me, visibly bothered.

I finished washing my hands, closed the faucet, dried myself with paper towels and turned to him in a frown.

"I'm done being bullied for being gay. I'm done with homophobic harassment." - I stated in a dead serious tone.

"I get that, but you didn't need to use your Alpha command to humiliate me in front of everyone." - He protested, sounding and looking distraught.

"I needed to send a clear message. Fist fighting with you would only place me in the same category as my brother. That's never going to happen." - I declared in a calm, but sturdy tone.

"I think I'd prefer the punch." - He laughed nervously.

"I'm sure you do, but that's just not me." - I affirmed, looking down at him though we're about the same size.

"Do you want to break up with me? Is that it?" - He raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"We don't have any relationship for me to break up. We're nothing to each other." - I told him, this time I was the one who sounded affected, hurt even.

"Don't say that. You know how I feel about you..." - He came closer to me, looking affectionately.

"All I know is you only look me up when it's convenient for you. No one knows about us, nobody can know anything and we can never have any kind of a real relationship." - I stated, feeling terrible about the situation. Not that any of this is news to me.

I had to settle for whatever bread crumbs he offered because there was no other alternative for me. But it's far from ideal.

"I'm sorry but you knew that before we started seeing each other." - He spoke, now an inch away from me.

"I did, yeah. Anyway, is that all? I need to get home." - I spoke, dismissively.

"No, that's not all. I miss you!" - He spoke with rare vulnerability. Looking at Jalensky right now, you'd easily pity him. It's kind of funny how he shows a side to me that he doesn't allow anyone else to see. Not even my brother, his best friend.

He sniffs my neck to tickle me with his nose, slowly breaking my barriers, then kisses my neck just the way he knows I like.

Damn it. I wish I could resist him, but when he kisses me like this... I'm a wimp for him. I don't like it, but I can't withstand his power over me. Especially when we're alone.

Jalensky kisses me up and down, from my neck to my lips, taking his time with every inch of skin in his path. I moan at the pleasure and relish in his lips.

We spend a good time making out until we're alerted by someone trying to enter the restroom. He quickly walked away from me and opened the faucet to clean up my scent off of him.

I felt uncomfortable in the moment, as if I was doing something wrong. Here I fought so hard to be accepted and be me. Now I'm flustered as if I was caught cheating or something.

I hate this feeling. He eventually exited the restroom without saying anything. I stomped my way to the parking lot, furious for letting myself get caught in his way. I cannot believe I'm feeling like a closet case.