Chapter 85: Take Care Of Yourself

Quentin

He should NOT have done that. Not ever.

Aside from my mom, brother and myself, there is only one person in Ruckerford Falls that should never be banned from our pack and that is my mate. Banning is a serious offense and you can't ban people just because you're the Alpha.

There has to be a reason, a probable cause if you will. It can't be random and dictatorial.

Most especially, you can't threaten the future Luna of the pack. The boy mated to the future Alpha of Ruckerford Falls. The only boy in the world selected by the Goddess to conceive the heir to our family legacy.

Are you freaking kidding me right now?

Test Beck's powers by announcing his ban from the pack, really dad?

Are you for real? I'm possessed by rage. Jude and I were rabid as we watched our mate unravel before our eyes. Beck begged my dad to reverse his decision. BEGGED him. The only reason why he didn't throw himself to my dad's feet is because his wolf wouldn't let him, the same way he can no longer bow his head to him.

But if given the opportunity, I'm sure my mate would have begged my father on his knees. This was very cruel of his part. Just to imagine what that would do to his own sons. Both of them mated to the same person, the very citizen he is banning.

I suspected it was a prank from the beginning. My dad is not crazy to ban a kid from the pack with no cause, especially the boy mated to both his sons. Right away, I understood what he was doing and I absolutely hated him for it.

But he should beware of what he wished for.

My mate did what nobody else has been able to do to my dad - discounting my mom, of course. He shut him up. He only ever needed to tell him off and he obeyed. In fact, my father couldn't speak anymore once Beck shut him up. Not a word.

Once you're commanded by an Alpha, the only way to reverse the command is for the Alpha in question to do it themselves. But right now it's impossible because my mate has passed out.

Beck fainted right in front of the door, hitting the ground with his featherweight. Jude and I rushed to grab him from the floor while my dad was scrambling to understand why he couldn't enunciate a word to save his life at the moment.

Mom wasn't happy about dad's behavior either. But right now the pressing concern is my mate who is out cold, not waking up as we call his name or splash some water on his face. I'm very worried for his health.

First was the abortion tea gone wrong and now this? Can't we have a moment of peace in this bitch? Why did my father have to test my mate now and this way? So horrible and cruel.

"Are you happy now, dad? You thought my mate, the sweetest boy I know, was gonna rebel and disrespect your role as the Alpha just because he suddenly got some ability? Really? Are you that scared of a teenager?" - I seethed, raging at him who was inside the living room, unable to speak.

While Beck laid on our couch since it was the nearest place available to rest him, mom rushed to fetch some medical supplies. Though none of us know what exactly happened to him and why he has passed out. I can only imagine the stress was too much for him.

It would be for anyone else, of course. And he has two mates, so double the feeling. Double the connection to this pack. Jude was worried sick about him, but we didn't know what to do about the situation, except to get mad at our dad.

"This would be a great time to call a doctor. But you can't even speak now, can you?" - I told my father, angrily. Out of all the things he could have said, it was like he stabbed my mate with a knife and twisted so he wouldn't heal.