Chapter 90: Lay Me Down | Rise

Beck

I needed this so bad.

After the heavy day I had yesterday, attending my grandmother's funeral, I was in dire need of my mates. I have only spent one day and a half away from them, but I already crave their bodies on me as if we had spent one month apart.

My father was devastated by the loss of his mother and I felt so bad for him, but mainly for my grandfather and the rest of our family. My aunts, dad's sisters, were equally shattered by this tremendous loss.

Mom and I returned to Ruckerford Falls the next day and I went to see my mates as soon as we arrived home. Yes, because this is my new home now. By my mates' side is where I belong.

After the day I just had, all I really wanted was great sex to release some endorphins.

Remember when Owen said I was a two spirits type of werewolf, an ancient version of what we now call omega? He said I had one male spirit for Jude and a female for Quentin.

At the time, I did not put much stock into what he said. Me being two spirits isn't exactly news to me, I just didn't know I could be an undiagnosticated Omega. Of course, that was the best theory he could come up with the information he had.

Now we know I'm an Enygma werewolf, a powerful combination of Alpha with Omega ability to conceive. In all seriousness, the only reason why I was mated to both twins is to control the siring of the next Alpha.

Like Owen said, instead of having two twins having different children who could potentially become Alpha and compete between them, it is up to me and me alone to produce the next heir. Regardless of who their father is it should be indistinguishable for the twins that this baby is theirs and therefore the next in line for Alpha of the pack.

It is the only theory that makes sense and by now it is widely accepted by the entire pack as to be true. No one understands why I was picked as the next Luna, but werewolves have learned a long time ago that they don't get to comprehend Her decisions.

The Moon Goddess decides the mate pairings and we, mortal subjects, can only accept or reject Her choice. And when I say reject, I use the term loosely. It's not really a choice, just an illusion of control. I was literally forced to complete the bond by my own wolf.

However, to be fair, that only happened after I had accepted Quentin as my mate. If I didn't, my wolf wouldn't act against my wishes. It would be a tremendous violation if it happened like that. I would have felt raped, Goddess forbids.

Though I didn't choose when I completed the bond with Quentin, I didn't regret it. Not one bit, that's the honest truth. Plus to have the opportunity to be with both my mates at the same time... that was hot as fuck, I can't lie.

But I digress. My point with this whole trip to memory lane is that I think Owen was right after all. I do feel different types of connection between me and my mates. It was weird at first, but now I'm more comfortable in my skin and can appreciate it for what this is.

When I'm with Quentin, I feel more feminine. Not that I behave with him any different from how I normally do, it's more of an energy, a vibe. With him, I want to be taken into his arms and I like him to make me his.

I love the way he handles me with care, but at the same time takes charge of me like a boss. More than anything else, I like to feel his large penis when he's penetrating me. Ever since the first time we had our adventure in Dallas, I was mesmerized by how good the sex actually is.

Quentin is my warrior, my guardian. In his arms is where I feel the most comfortable, at ease, protected. And the way he handles me when we're making love... I don't have that with anyone else.