Chapter 92: Juice | Jeans

Quentin

As if!

Come on, people! Give me some credit here...

I didn't walk through hell and back in order for me to be accepted and marked by my mate, just to squander my relationship with him now. Don't insult my intelligence like that, it's beneath my dignity.

I am a freaking werewolf!

We don't cheat. Not even if your wife is pregnant and you haven't had sex in a very long while.

Not when your partner is too busy to care about your needs. Not even when you're so focused on raising kids that you forget to take some time to yourself. Not when the new employee of your office is looking young(er) and cute. Not even with professional help, if you get my meaning. Though we obviously don't have those in Ruckerford Falls.

We simply do not cheat. Full stop.

I'm not saying there hasn't been a recorded case of cheating ever in our people. But on that rare occasion, it's usually a crime of opportunity. Some werewolf is away from his family and town, there are humans around them in some convention and well... you know how it goes.

Not even the loosest teenager in this school would EVER get involved with me. Male or female, no self respecting werewolf is going to get themselves involved with a mated person. Not even when I was still rejected, which would be acceptable strictly speaking.

But most of all, no one would touch me now, especially as the son of the Alpha. But regardless, nobody is gonna mess with a mated person in this pack. Unmated? Sure, fair game. Mated? Not ever.

Now, with that being said, I really was coming from the bathroom to the classroom. I didn't lie about that. Why would I? It's not my fault if I used a different bathroom than where Jude and Beck went. *breathes out a heavy sigh*

TWO WEEKS EARLIER.

I was walking out of the classroom to go to the lockers in between periods when I heard a foreign voice in my head startling me out of the blue.

"Come to the lab bathroom now!" - Beck mind linked me, sounding pressed.

Immediately, I darted for the other side of the school building. I don't know why he is using that restroom if we don't even have chemistry or biology today, but maybe he's having some sort of episode.

Goddess, I thought I had already prayed for you to stop giving my mate health scares. I need Beck to be well, please. What do I have to do to make you listen to me? Tell me and I will... *prays in silence he is okay*

I arrived inside the deserted male restroom, expecting to find Beck on the toilet, bleeding or passing out. Instead, I was met with a naughty grin and an expression on his face indicating that he was up to no good.

"Are you alright? What happened?" - I asked him, worriedly.

"I need you now." - He replied, thirstily. Judging by his face, he doesn't exactly look sick to me.

"Of course, mate. What do you need from me?" - I offer myself, thoughtfully.

Beck pinned me against the wall and started kissing me on the neck. His tongue traveled from my neck to my ear and back, causing my senses to get scrambled from the tantalizing sensation.

"You called me all the way here to make out? We have class in like five minutes..." - I was puzzled by this move from him. Really? Did you need me to come here just to kiss me? We could be doing that inside the classroom. I'm sure by now it doesn't bother Jude anymore.

We are way past that now, to be honest.

"No exactly..." - He declared with a mischievous grin.

Without hesitation, Beck dropped my pants and underwear, exposing my penis to him. Before I knew it, he was down on his knees taking me into his mouth.