Chapter 75: Greedy

Beck

I'm furious.

Who does this bitch think she is coming on to my mate?

Does she have a death wish or something?

I didn't come here to fight anyone, but if you come for me, you'll find me ready to go.

I would never EVER disrespect someone else's mate like this, marked or not. Are you kidding me? Hell no! What? Do you think just because I got two mates, I can spare one. Is that it?

No, bitch! Don't come for my mate or else it's war! And I'm not one to be trifled with.

Sorry, but I'm mad. I took my mates to meet some of my old friends from the reservation. Just to kick back and relax for a while with no adults, no stress and no demands. Apparently, I had forgotten about Lucy. Not that she was the only one making eye contact with my mate...

Werewolves in the reservation tend to take a while to get mated. Some times past 18, 20 or even older than that. And that thirsty bitch was coming for Quentin like she never saw a hot blonde boy with blue eyes in her life.

Even if she hasn't, it's not my problem. Back off my mate, bitch! *grunts rabidly*

Anyway, aside from that thirsty bitch, the rest of our morning went rather pleasantly. I couldn't take my eyes off my mate, sure, but I had a blast talking to my old high school friends.

Truth is I had a nice time in my old high school. It isn't as hard for a queer person here as some people might think. On the contrary, in ancient times two spirit indigenous used to be revered. They were respected for the blessed individuals they were.

It wasn't until colonization that the white christian influence made these people feel shame for who they are. But we resist. We are here, we are queer and we're going nowhere. *hold for applause*

When we returned home, Quentin was a little tipsy from the beers he drank. Jude was drunk on moonshine liquor they brew here in the reservation and I was their sober companion since I was driving.

My mom ignored the twins wobbling all over the house and I got them to shower and get ready for lunch. We were supposed to go out in the afternoon for a wolf run, but after lunch the three of us crashed in our bedrooms and ended up only waking up late in the afternoon.

"Tomorrow, you'll have to feed yourselves because I'm spending the day away visiting my parents and sisters. I trust you kids know how to cook pasta or something. I know Beck knows his way around the kitchen, so count on him. Your father is not coming home for lunch either since I won't be here. I'd invite you all to go along but you wouldn't have any fun." - Mom announced over dinner.

"It's fine, mom. Leave it up to me and I'll teach the twins how to cook." - I smirked, glancing at my mates.

"We do know how to cook, Beck. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be able to handle ourselves in the kitchen just as well as you." - Jude spoke up, glaring at me for assuming otherwise. Quentin wasn't pleased either.

"Great! I look forward to eating the leftovers when I arrive home." - Mom said in a cheerful tone.

"If you need me, you know where to find me." - Dad chimed in with a serious expression.

"Of course, dad. But I'm sure we'll be fine. We'll probably go for a wolf run until the creek. I haven't shifted since the first time I did. It'll be nice to do it in a more ample space." - I informed my parents, looking forward to that.

Though shifting hurts like hell, I cannot lie, it is part of the very fabric of being a werewolf. It's why I felt so weird growing up unable to shift like every other teen I know. And if you add the pressure of being the chief's only son... that was not a happy phase of my life.