chapter 54

He put her on her feet in front of the bed, checking one last time before he followed her into abandon

She stood in the firelight, the tee shirt transparent, her body outlined by the flames and reached for him.  That was all he needed.

He held her in his arms, pulling her close, resisting the urge to crush her to him. 

She was having none of that. 

Here, safe, enthralled by the man in front of her, trusting everything to his kindness and goodness, she wanted closer.  She wanted nothing between them.

Tae drew a hard breath and leaned back into the pillows on the bed.  He forced himself to relax, drawing all his attention to her face. 

This, tonight, would be about her.  She had been hurt, betrayed abandoned, orphaned.  Tonight, he was determined that she would be loved.  And he felt it was important that she take the lead so she would feel comfortable.

Sky fell with him into the pillows and wiggled until she was perched against his chest.  She looked down at him, gently tracing each feature with her fingertip.

She could not find a single flaw in him.  He was so beautiful, perfect.

Tae was used to woman fawning over him, finding excuses to touch him, being bold enough to make a pass at him. 

He had heard it all, had memorized the hunger that would flare in a woman when she thought she possessed him, when she saw his body.

More often than not lately he had turned his thoughts off when he saw his partner’s greed for him glitter in her eyes.  That had become his cue to give over to the drive of his body and seek physical satisfaction for them both. 

On the rare occasions he stayed past that, he could always guess what she would say next.  It was all the same, “you are beautiful”, “your body is unreal".  The last girl's comment was “you are a really fantastic fuck.” 

He was tired of it! It always left him feeling like the toy they had snagged at the fair, unwrapped with tearing hands and used until it was broken. 

He was not a trophy, or a prize or a bankcard or a way into a job, or even some woman's “fantastic fuck".

Looking up into Sky's face, he knew right now he was trusting her as much with his body- and his heart, as she was him.   It was just how things were.

She traced his eyebrows with her fingertips, watching as they drew together, trying to sooth them.  She dipped her finger in the crease that formed there. 

She quietly watched the storm rage in him. She saw the hurt there, wondered at the sadness.  She gently bent and kissed him, hoping to chase away the shadows lurking in him.

She kissed him then, a sweet kiss of connection, an exploration of him, of them, of how they fit together.

Raising her head, she nodded, the sparkle in her eyes just for him.
He closed his eyes and felt her sweet kisses rain over his face.  He smiled at her, her exploration stirring him.

She moved to kiss his throat and his breath hitched.  His hand went to her waist, but then began to roam.

He found the bottom of the shirt and slipped his hands inside, sliding until he had cupped her bottom, pulling her closer to him, watching her eyes find his as he hardened in response.

He felt the soft cotton of her panties, so simple and innocent.  That thought fled as she shifted down his body and began to kiss down his chest, her hands skimming the muscles there, finding the hard discs of his nipples and dropping a slow kiss on one, then the other.

He slipped his hands inside her panties, squeezing her rounded ass, smiling at the groan that escaped her.  He tugged and she nodded, wiggling off the underwear and kicking it away.

She watched his eyes darken as she shifted and moved against him.  She wanted to explore every inch of his body, but the hard ridge pressed into her soft belly was drawing her attention.

She slipped her hand between them and ran her palm the length of him.  He groaned at her exploration and watched her eyes widen in appreciation.  He rolled against her as she stroked him, cursing and calling her name as the tremor of pleasure shot through him.

He caught the shirt and began to pull it up, exposing more of her skin to his wandering hands.
She sat to straddle him, drawing more curses as she settled on him, her hands playing in the waistband of his shorts.

His eyes fixed on her breasts swaying in his tee shirt, peaked by the heat between them.  He had to touch them, to taste them. 
She could see his need, anticipate what he wanted by that dark gaze.  She wanted to give him everything. 

She slowly drew the shirt over her head and moaned as he licked his lips.  Then he slowly slid his hands up her body until they were cupping her breasts.  She was aching for him, her body begging for his touch and he watched her, waited for her request.

She was overwhelmed, only capable of sounds not words.
She needed him, she trusted him.  He would know how to love her.

She surprised him by grasping his wrists and rolling, pulling him with her until he was braced over her, perfectly cradled in her thighs.

It was her turn to slip her hands in his shorts and caress him as she tugged to get them off.  He quickly complied with her request and fit himself back into her embrace immediately.

It took his breath how perfect this felt.  He kissed her slowly, feeling the pull of her fingers in his hair, the moans that caught in the kiss.

He was on fire, needing to taste her.  He dropped his head to her neck and gently kissed her.  He felt her breath catch as he moved down her body. 

He kissed and then licked the top of the deep cleavage of her breasts. He moaned and nipped, leaving a mark on her fair skin.  The sight of it blooming there made him even harder. 

Looking down at her, arching against him, her breasts puckered and begging for attention, he groaned and giving no warning took one hard nipple in his mouth and sucked and kissed it, rolling his tongue in time to the dance of his hips against her.

Sky released a strangled moan, reeling in the way her body was thrumming, a tension building deep in her, driving her to move with him, to clutch his shoulders, to try to pull him closer to her.

He forced himself to lift his head.  He watched her face as he trailed his fingers down her soft belly into the heat of her.  She cried and thrust against the long fingers as they drug against her, seeking the relief they offered.

She cried for him.  She had never felt anything like this.  She wanted release but she wanted this sweet torture to never end.

“Please…..please…..” was all she could manage as her breaths became labored, her entire focus narrowed to the magic created by his fingers.

Tae was so hard it was making him crazy.  She was so close to release.  He gently moved his fingers, soothing her when she cried out, giving her but a moment until he slowly entered one long finger into her warmth. 

She cursed and started to move for him.  He whispered encouragement as he slowly entered a second finger, feeling her arousal flood, easing his way. 

He bit his lip to hold back.  She was fire in his hands and he ached to join her.