chapter 55

Finally, he could no longer wait

He moved his hands and she was shifting beneath him, seeking the heat and friction he had taken. 

“Shh…I'm right here….” He soothed as he shifted and rocked against her, soaking in her arousal, breathing a groan so deep it rumbled through both of them.

Her eyes met his pleading for him and he nodded, so very slowly entering her, pausing for her to adjust to him.  She cried out and thrust up to meet him, needing him to fill her.

Sky had tears as Tae finally seated himself deep within her. 

He frowned, but before he could worry, she sighed, “yes……yes,” urging him to move.  Her only thought was that he completed her, he had been the missing part her whole life.

Tae watched the wonder in her eyes and gave into her.  She wrapped her legs high against him, her hand roaming his chest and abdomen as he started to stroke into her. 

Soon all those sensations he had teased before came roaring back.  The tension built with almost unbearable intensity.  Tae could feel the heat radiate from her and it drove him to rock her harder. 

Her cries drove him on, long strokes soon caught rhythm and they were chasing, laughing and reaching, each pushing the other to the edge until suddenly he pushed her into release. 

She looked at him in surprise as she broke around him, her face flushed, eyes blown with lust and unfocused as she arched into him, head dropping back, sinful moans falling from her lips.

The sight of her surrendering everything to him caused Tae to lose control as well. 

He rocked into her, gasping as her hard contractions gripped him, rocking her body against his until he pushed one last time to bury deep in her, throbbing into her in time to the desperate beat of his heart.

One last stroke and his body truly spent, he withdrew and rolled to his side, tucking her close to him.

Sky had watched him find his release and she was stunned. 

He was really a work of art, deep moans shaking both of them, his perfect face contorted in pleasure. 

But more than that resonated with her as he emptied into her.  It was a feeling that could not be explained.  She just knew she wanted it again, already, always.

Tae slowed his breathing, not questioning the feeling that had overtaken him.  For just this minute he would think everything was perfect and nothing would ruin this.

Then he saw her face.  He had a moment of panic, praying she would not be like the others, that this moment could remain untainted.

She reached and pulled his head closer to her, tangling her fingers in his hair and then she shocked him and answered his prayer in the same breath.

“I know you,” she whispered, awe and truth ringing in those words.

Tears pricked his eyes.  To know and be known was the only goal.  She knew him.  His heart was filled and he was content. 

He tenderly kissed her and tucked her close to his heart.  They lay in the quiet afterglow, hearts racing, sharing in silence truths that needed no words. 

Gradually they drifted to sleep, together, happy.

Aggghhhh!! I couldn't leave them like that in the last chapter

Aggghhhh!! I couldn't leave them like that in the last chapter.  Spent, well loved and happy! Let's celebrate that!!!!!