chapter 62

He kissed his way down her throat, biting and sucking, just to hear her tiny cries

He murmured his own sounds of appreciation as his hands once again roamed her soft body.

With one hand he cupped a breast and roughly dragged his thumb against her nipple, smiling as he watched her chase the friction. 
The other hand slipped beneath the velvet and found her rounded ass and squeezed hard, pulling her tighter against his aching cock.

He cursed as he felt her rub against him, whispering words of praise in her ear which made her shudder.

He abruptly turned her toward the large window, the soft light making a mirror there for their reflection.

He filled his hands with her firm breasts and kneaded and teased until she was thrashing in his arms. 

He moved to kiss her neck and wrapped one hand in her hair, pulling to expose her for him. He looked at the reflection to check on her, only to see her eyes heavy with passion, her tongue darting to lick her own lips.  She was pushing back into him, feeling him hard and ready for her.

He drifted one hand down her stomach, making her pant and chase contact with his long slim fingers.  He smiled as he teased her.  How could he have thought her a fragile doll.

She finally had enough of his fingers brushing but not touching, so she grabbed his wrist and dragged his hand where she wanted it.  He watched as she threw her head back on his shoulder and reached for his hair with her other hand. 

“Fuck Sky, I can’t…” he breathed and he watched a serene smile cross her face at the praise.

Before he could process that, she found her way onto his fingers and began to rock   Her growl of triumph at his touch was the tipping point.

“Sky….. ??” he asked, a pinch of desperation in his voice.

“Yes……yes…please" she stuttered, too far gone in pleasure for words.

That was all he needed.  Before she could react, he spun her around in his arms and picked her up, kissing her breasts and marking her, causing her to shudder in his arms.

Tae kissed her until his back bumped into the brick wall.  He had stopped right between his paintings, almost in the same spot she had been standing before. 

This made sense.  He wanted her right here, right in the middle of his work, his passion.

Here they would create a new image, paint each other with traces of fingers and lips and tongues. They would erase the darkness and find the nuanced colors their bodies created when they were one.  One day he would paint this passion and the replace the portrait that had become obsolete, new hope blooming in its stead.

Right now, right here with her had him responding like only creating art had done before. 

His whole body was attuned to her.  He stopped a moment and closed his eyes, just to hear her breathe, to feel the ragged breaths she was drawing against him.

Then he turned and slowly set her down against the brick wall.  She was the perfect match to the two canvases on either side of her.  He groaned and knelt in front of her.

Sky looked down and lost her breath at the beautiful man kneeling in front of her. 

She saw past those swollen lips and heavy-lidded eyes and saw his light, the passion and creativity, his kindness. 

Everything about him stole her breath.  If she was being honest, her heart as well, but Tae was not giving her much time to think tonight.

She watched in fascination as he bent his dark head to her stomach.   He kissed his way up to her breasts, sweetly kissing one, then the other, leaving her crazy for his mouth and teeth to linger there.  Her moans grew louder and she threaded her fingers in his hair, guiding his head to one swollen nipple, “Please,” she whispered, her voice hoarse, begging him to take her in his mouth.

And then he did, lips plucking at one breast then the other, kissing and licking and sucking until she thought her knees would betray her. 

He felt her start to tremble and kissed his way to her stomach.  Her soft cry let him know how close she had been and had him making whispered promises as he kissed a path down her body.

He gently kissed the soft flesh right below her belly button, then sucked a mark on her there.  She gasped and he looked up at her.  She was going to kill him before tonight was through.

He sank back on his heels and gave her a slow, wicked smile.

Never breaking eye contact, he pulled the velvet of the robe behind her hips, revealing her to him completely.

Her legs were trembling so hard she did not think she could stand, but his strong hands steadied her.

Before she could doubt or grow shy, he dragged her back into that honeyed haze between want and satisfaction.

He gently placed his hand behind her knee and rubbed circles there.  She was not prepared when he slid his hand up her thigh, then back down to take her knee and carefully drape it over his shoulder.  He looked up in fascination at the flush spread down her entire body, painting her the most delicate shade of pink.

He winked and placed a soft kiss on the inside of her knee.  She was struggling to breathe.  It was too much to take in, him on his knees, the feel of his lips on her thigh, knowing she was completely exposed to him and at his mercy. 

She had never felt more scared, or more alive.

Tae read all of that in her face and with a quirk of one brow asked her permission again.

“Yesssss,” she hissed, not capable of much else. 

He put his hands on the back of her thighs and bent to nuzzle his way closer to the prize he sought.

He took his time, softly kissing her, listening to her moans grow louder.  He was painfully hard, but he could wait, for a few more moments anyway.

As his reached her inner thigh he was rewarded with a soft curse and the sounds of her nails scraping the brick wall, searching for something to steady her.

Aggffhuhgfdfhh..
.I thought I would do a double update because I did not want to leave you- or them, hanging!! But there is no good stopping point!!!