chapter 70

Tae sighed, his body burning for her already, recognizing the need building in her, waiting for her lead

She sighed and whispered to him as she began to unbutton his shirt, kissing each patch of honey skin as it was revealed. 

She nuzzled into his hard chest and kissed him there, taking a moment to kiss, then bite, him.  He shuddered as he felt the nip of her teeth, his already hard body jerking in reaction. 

She traced the spot with soft fingers, watching his face as she soothed him then slid her hand to circle the hardening pebbles on his chest.

Two more buttons loosened and she bent to kiss, then swirl her tongue around one, then the other.  He cursed at the work of her sweet lips, beginning to lose focus on everything but her hands and mouth.

Finally, Sky tugged the starched white shirt from his pants and pushed it off his shoulders and down his arms.  It dropped in the floor with the growing pile of clothes. 

He groaned as the hard tips of her breasts brushed against his chest, the white lace a caressing tease.  He shuddered and she moved closer to him.

“Are you cold baby?” she asked, noting the warmth of the sun was fading with its light.

Tae could not even answer just then.  He shook his head and took her mouth in a hard kiss.

Tae teased her mouth with his tongue seeking entrance there. Just as she opened for him, he felt her hands at his belt and he moaned, the deep reverberations snaking through both of them.

He reached for her, trying to move her, take her to the bed, hurry her up, slow her down. 

Hell, he had no idea what he was trying to do.  She had him on fire and he needed her to …..he needed her.

She smiled at his moans, the dance of his hips pressing into her.  She could feel his hard length straining against her. 

Keeping her eyes on his face, she watched his eyes widen as she unfastened one last button.  His tongue darted to wet his lips as she paused at the zipper.

A hard swallow and one dark whispered “please" tipped her over the edge. 

She dragged the zipper down, the back of her hand brushing the length of his erection.  She smiled as she felt him twitch in response to her.

She pushed the pants off his hips and as he was kicking them off, she slowly knelt in front of him. 

He tried to talk to her then, but the words made no sense.  She smiled and shushed him, working her fingers in the waistband of his boxer briefs and slowly pulling them down past his thighs and calves. 

Tae cursed as he sprang free, hot and heavy, aching for her.  She was driving him mad and he told her just that.

She heard his voice but missed the words.  She was too busy marveling at the man in front of her. 

He was beautifully made.  His body like a sculpture.  He was long and thick and hard for her.  She marveled at that, that he would respond this way for her. 

His strangled call of her name drug her away from those thoughts and she reached to gently cup him in one hand while the other stroked his cock.

“Beautiful,” she whispered, bending to gently kiss the tip, already pearled with need.
His hips thrust forward at her touch and he cursed again.

She smiled up at him, his face beautifully strained, passion flushing down his body.  There were no words to describe him.

She rested one hand on him and slowly slid her mouth down his length, adjusting to fit him as best she could.  She slowly moved back up him and listened to the sinful sounds he made as her lips lifted off.

“Sky…” he said in a tone that made her shiver.  He was near the end of his patience and she wanted nothing more than to drag him over the edge.

She gently took him in her mouth again and tightened on him as she bobbed down his length.  Again, and again she caressed him until he was a panting mess, begging her for release.

She set a rhythm for him, rocking him against the bookcase until he lost control.  He was grasping, trying to find a hold on something, anything, as her sweet torture had him on the edge of his release. 

He moved with her and his arm brushed a small stack of books and sent them crashing to the floor.  Neither of them noticed.

Tae reached and placed one hand in Sky's hair, guiding her head as his hips flew loose, meeting every thrust of her mouth.

“Fuuuck….Sky….so …..so sweet….” He panted.

Sky hummed to hear him call her name with such desperation.  That was enough to buckle his knees.  She could feel his thighs tense as he began to shake.  His grip on her hair tightened, causing Sky to shudder in pleasure. 

She added her tongue to the stroke of her mouth and with a string of curses and a series of hard thrusts he shattered.  She held him tightly as he throbbed into her, swallowing him as he called her name. 

She held him until the tremors faded away and he was truly spent.  She released him and looked to see him reach to run his thumb over her mouth.

“Damn…” he muttered.  Much else was beyond him at that point.

No longer trusting his shaking legs to hold him, he sunk to the floor, gathering Sky to him as he did.  He tucked her close to him, kissing her as the final light of the day faded away.

They lay in silence, no words needed.  As intimate as they had been physically, something even greater had spiritually bound them. 

Neither of them could express it in words, but the quiet sighs and low hums that passed between them were perfectly understood.

As the room fell into darkness, Sky felt Tae ease into almost sleep.  She propped on his chest, a little smug that she had loved him to this point.

She moved away and he stirred, muttering words of protest, trying to bring her back.

She pulled at him, “why don’t you get comfortable on the bed?” she asked as she tried to move him.

He laughed at her. “ I still don’t trust my legs,” he confessed, one eye squinting at her from beneath his unruly dark curls, his wicked smile making her insides flutter, “ I am perfectly happy melted here in a puddle!  All thanks to you and that wicked mouth.”

The look he gave her had her blushing to her toes. She kissed him again.  “I’ll be right back,” she promised. 

As he rested, she slipped away to the bathroom, turning on the fireplace and a soft bedside light as she moved away.