Curious scent - 2

What felt like a lifetime passed, your multi-coloured eyes staring into the big green ones of the person in front of you. However, it was only a few minutes in reality, until you finally broke the awkwardness of the situation.

"Hello, Master, is there anything I can get for you today?" Saying it with the brightest smile.

This seemed to pull him out of any kind of trance he was currently in.

"Oh, hello Miss Kitty, ermmmm I would like....... ummmmm......a..... ummmmm a flat white coffee and an ummmmmm. Kittyyyyy....No ummm... a chocolate cupcake please." The boy said quietly but with your cat ears, you heard him and could tell he seemed nervous.

"No problem at all Master, I will get those for you right away!" smiling politely with a slight blush on your cheeks, you went to get his order. Walking back over he seemed to be looking your way waiting for you to come back.

"Here you go. One flat white and a chocolate cupcake. Is there anything else I can get you, Master?" Questioning the guy, who seemed to have a blush on his cheeks.

"Ermm, no thank you, Miss Kitty," He said as you smiled at him widely.

"If you need anything then please don't hesitate to ask, my name is Miss (L/N)" You bowed and headed to the next table to serve them.

The rest of the shift went pretty much the same as any other shift. Although, you could tell the man with the green eyes was quite shy. He was also quite handsome, with big green eyes, messy white hair but it looks stylish quite a boyish look not being much older than you at least 18.

The guy ordered a few more coffees but didn't really say much more after this but he didn't make you feel uncomfortable like he used to when he came in before. As you were serving another customer, you saw Mr Green eyes look over to get your attention. After finishing serving the customer, you were with, you walked over with a big smile. There was a curious look though he was inquisitive about something.

"Is there anything I can help you with Master? Are you ready for your bill?" Sensing that you would need to question him first to get him to speak.

As soon as you did though, he started to blush. "Ermm can I just ask... ermm are your ears and tail real. I always wondered?" He blushed even more, that he'd put a strawberry to shame as he glanced around the room to see if anyone else had heard him. Starting giggle, a little as this wasn't the first time, you'd been asked but your cheeks had a hint of pink.

"It's ok, a lot of people ask if they're real. It's a maid cafe, they think I wear them to be cute." Pausing slightly, smiling as you pulled on your ear slightly. "I can assure you they're real. What's your name?" You don't know why you asked, it wasn't something you would normally do.

"Hoshi," he said in a whisper and turned bright red, making his eyes stand out more.

"Is Hoshi your surname name?" you questioned, still getting accustomed to people saying their surname and not their first name.

"No, my first I feel I want you to know it" Going redder again. Nodding you smiled at him, blushing slightly yourself.

"Well, it's only polite you have my first name. It's (F/N). It's a pleasure to meet you," Beaming brightly and after that, you chatted a little to help him stop being as bashful. Getting him his bill, he paid before waving as he left the cafe. With that, you only had an hour of your shift left before going home yourself.

Getting changed back into your normal clothes after work in the locker room into some jeans, a t-shirt, and a cat hoody before you said goodbye to everyone at work and headed home.

Living about 30 minutes away from work yet didn't mind walking loving the fresh air against your skin. However, tonight you couldn't help but feel you were being followed. The benefit of having cat ears is that your hearing is increased.

Testing the waters, you crossed the road a few times, but the footsteps continued behind you. It was dark, it was gone 9 pm, so you started to panic but that is when you saw the bright lights of a convenience store that was still open. Deciding it was best to go inside, to call your brother to meet you since you couldn't shake the feeling that whoever it was would keep following if you left the shop.

Calling your brother, he picked up straight away, he told you to call if you ever had problems walking home.

"WHERE ARE YOU? I WILL COME TO GET YOU?!?!?" He yelled down the phone, obviously aware you didn't feel safe. Being a twin has its perks, you sometimes get these instincts if the other was in pain or scared.

"I'm at the shop on 2nd street, can you please come and meet me?"

"NO PROBLEM! SEE YOU IN 10 MINS I WANT A SNACK ANYWAYS!" After that, he hung up. You think he was shouting to warn whoever was following you to back off.

'Silly Brother'. Whilst waiting you made out you were shopping, picking out your brother's favourite snacks to say thank you. That's when a weird smell made its way to your nose.

Being part cat, curiosity got the best of you, making your way towards the smell. However, on walking around the corner you collided with the person that smelt wet, slimy, and slightly of sweet burnt caramel.

Next thing you knew, you were lying face down, your face on something hard but slimy with your ass and tail in the air. Slowly lifting your head, you rubbed it with your hand before noticing red eyes staring back at you.

Then you noticed a handsome face with Ash blonde hair crowning it. Both of you looked at each other for a few seconds whilst your appearances were being to turn bright red. Then the persons strong arms pushed you off, as he began yelling in your face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU STUPID CAT??"

***Hope you enjoyed it. The pictures aren't mine****