Your Song!

In your sleep, you dream of the girl you knew as Toga cutting your body over and over again. Unconsciously though in your sleep you had scratched your claws into some of the wounds. As your alarm went off you groggily sat up in a little pain they weren't deep and wouldn't scar 'What a weird dream...Dream! It happened...man, I need caramel...I need to wake up....maybe some coffee' it's like you were arguing with yourself in your head as you grabbed your covers off the bed that was now red and green from blood and some other substance.

Luckily, it was Friday you moved in so that you could get used to the dorms. Making your way downstairs to the laundry room you started to talk to yourself but you didn't realise "It was a dream...no it wasn't it happened...you're crazy Hoshi wouldn't...he's crazy...no he loves me...yes but I love Ka...Hoshi..Ka...Hoshi...it was a dream..." you mutter to yourself not noticing all your class sitting on the sofa looking at you argue with yourself covered in blood and green stuff.

"f/n you need a hand?" a round-faced girl commented "Yess...No...Why...Hero...no!" you started to mutter again "You're bleeding!" Momo rushed over to treat one of your wounds as you dropped to the floor "Please stop please stop. Don't cut me I'll do anything please..." your eyes were huge and normal coloured for a second as Momo gasps.

"Her eyes they changed!" she yelped as you push off the floor and started walking off with the blankets. "OI CAT" Katsuki yelled making you freeze "WHAT THE FUCK HEDGEHOG!" you shouted back your eyes flickered for a second before you grabbed your head in pain as you looked at Katsuki through your normal eyes your face torn with pain. "Make it..." you whimpered before your eyes changed back. Something in your body was still fighting as Katsuki ran over "See I told you." he yelled in your face grabbing your hands making a way for your face with his lips.

"STOP!" you scream making him jump "Geez!" you pull your hands away "Boundaries!" you glance over smirking all of a sudden another voice came out your mouth. "Bakugou. I still have her I can see it." it laughs as your eyes are vacant. "I could play a game with you. Like we did when I first took her from you!" your face looked unlike yours. "GIVE HER BACK!" he yelled as the voice just laughed "Never...oh and she is a great lover!" your mouth smirked. "She even told me she loved me!" the voice laughed "Although this is the last time you'll hear from Me." he smiled "Oh. I didn't hurt her once" your face smirked "However, let's see how much control I still have!" your hand all of a sudden goes to your stomach as you run your claws across it drawing blood and green stuff.

It's not deep and won't scar but it's enough to make the boy grab your hands as your head flops down. "Bye Bakugou." you smirk before blinking a view times. "Must clean my sheets!" you smile as you look down "Oh dear looks like Toga came to visit me!" you smile before walking off. "What just happened?" Midoryia called out as he turns to the group "We must inform Mr Aizawa!" Iida sprinted off to grab the teacher.

As you were washing your sheets the tired-looking teacher came in "Are you ok?" he comments as you turned "Yep peachy!" you smirk before turning back around. "How you get those?" he turned your body around as you just shrugged. "Let one of the students clean your wounds." he rubbed his eyes before walking away. As your stuff was on wash you decided to have a shower grabbing some spare clothes and wash stuff you walked up to the girl with the black ponytail. "Will you clean these?" you pouted as everyone was stunned you asked for help.

"Sure." she smiled at you making you blush as she cleaned the wounds bandaging them using her quirk to create stuff. As you watched in amazement as she creates things with her quirk everyone watches you like you're a kid. Katsuki keeps one eye on you whilst the girl finishes cleaning you up. "There you go. Have you got any more!" she smiles as you twitch slightly "Momo...." you say before your hands go to your head to rub your eyes which are still green.