What's next?

Kissing Katsuki's hand you look into his eyes. "It's easy why I date you." smiling up at him he looks a little confused "You're amazing, sweet to me, you care about people even if you don't show it. You're determined, strong..." you crawl forward pushing him onto his back as you lie on his chest "You're my hero...sure I saved you twice now but you saved me. If I hadn't met you the day you were attacked by the sludge monster, then I may never have wanted to be a hero. Sure I always thought about it but seeing you and how strong you were after you had been attacked wanted me to be just like you."

Taking a breath you feel his hand caress your cheek "You know I was scared I was going to die that day!" he smirked as you look at him "I'd never admitted that to anyone but you. Fucking Deku turned up and tried to save me as if he pitied me...of course, now I know different. He still pisses me off though." he grunts making you giggle.

"However, that day I was in a foul mood when this beautiful girl fell on top of me because she had caught my scent" he glanced at you "I remember yelling at her. Even though really I wanted to kiss her there and then his complete stranger...was yelling back at me when I yelled at them. No one had ever done that to me. I remembered the way she looked at me and asking if there was something she liked the look of. I remember the blush on her cheeks that day" he smiles rubbing his thumb across your cheek.

"Yeh I remember that day too." you say placing your hand over his as he continues "I couldn't get you out of my head for weeks. I kept going to the store at the same but you were never there. I had just given up hope that clearly I'd never see you again...then you're sat next to me at the fucking entrance exam. I couldn't believe my luck." you lean forward.

"I remember you called me a stupid cat and what the hell I was doing there" you raised an eyebrow making him laugh "What? I'm quite an aggressive person!" this makes you laugh. "Midoryia kept muttering. Iida called him out and I couldn't pay attention" this makes both of you smile. "Then you're in the actual exam with me. I called you an extra and asked again if you liked what you see. You said you did but I would never get a piece of you. It turned me on so fucking much that I just wanted to stop time and fuck you there and then. It pissed me off that you saved me but I never thanked you. So thanks" he leans forward kissing you softly before pulling away.

"I saw you talking to shitty hair and your brother. It got me so jealous I didn't know why? It really pissed me off. That night I decided to go to the shop but you didn't show, that's when I saw you being attacked my feet started moving and before I knew it I was right there and I had to protect you." he scowled "I wish would have caught that guy then. Maybe none of what happened next..." you put a finger to his lips "I think a lot of it still would have happened. You saved me that day and I saw a whole different side to you. I think it might have been the day I started to really fall for you." your fangs are on show as you smile your cheeks dusty red but you feel he still has more to say.

"There you were sleeping in my arms in the back of the police car. The girl I had been thinking about for weeks. I couldn't take in enough of you before you were gone again. I craved to see you hoping you would make it in. I told you I would be the number one hero that day and your response was 'Well I think you'll be number one.' you hardly knew me but had faith I'd be number one." lean forward he kisses you again quickly before pulling away as you look at him.

'Clearly, he needed to talk more than I did' you think as you listen to the ash blonde who doesn't normally talk about his feelings. "I know you know I went to the examiners after to give you points. I felt so bad I had messed your exam up but clearly there was nothing to worry about you were they and now you sit next to me in class," he smirked as you remember him grabbing your tail for the first time.

"I told you that day that you got this. You were the first person I ever told that I had faith in them. I felt like an idiot saying it and the way you flirted was driving me crazy. I wanted to ask you out there then but I couldn't find the words. When I saw you in your costume for the first time and you were messing around that we accidentally kissed it was like someone was on my side. Then I got so fucking mad at you when you defended Deku in training. I said horrible things to you. It hurt because you wouldn't look at me after that." You lent forward this time kissing him seeing that he had been holding on to it all this time.