Ice cream

Getting to the front gate you see your brother talking to Mina. "LEOOOOO" you literally run passed the other boys jumping straight into his arms, rubbing your face on his like a cat would. "I was so worried (f/n)!" he squeezed your body to his. "But when the hell did you get time to play dress up like Bakugou?" he looked down at your top reminding you of what happened. "Gotta admit girl suits you!" Mina winked before noticing the three boys Katsuki, Kirishima and Todoroki walking up the stairs.

"Now that looks a like a delicious meal!" the pink girl looked over winking at you. "Also, don't you want to remove the collar and lead!" pointing at your neck. "UH yeh!" you tried to look for a clasp but couldn't find one on the collar, but you managed to take the lead off. You started panicking trying to take the collar your tormentor had put around your neck off. "Stop panicking let me look stupid!" you feel warm calloused hands on your neck then looking up you see Katsuki concentrating on trying to remove the collar.

"Oh, did I not mention little kitty that won't be removed so easily!" you look over and see the villain who has plagued your dreams grinning as he is being taken away by the police. "He made it, so it can't be removed but it has the most expensive diamonds on it for my kitty! Although I guess you could say his kitty! Hahah you think I'm bad wait till what he has...." the guy is cut off an explosion erupting in his face "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" all of a sudden you feel him pull you forward and wrapping his muscly safe arms around you. "SHE ISN'T ANYONE'S BUT MINE FUCKING GOT IT!" his voice is beyond angry.

You grab his hands as he holds you from behind and squeeze to tell him your fine. "Hahahahh oh sweet pretty kitty! You'll see but don't worry he won't hurt you too much." with that the police pushed him into a van. "Don't worry I got you no one is having you ok (f/n)!" his voice is so soft as his blonde locks tickle your face with his head in the crack of your neck.

"I know I have a lot of heroes around me and my number one hero!" you push him away looking into his eyes and smiling before kissing him on the lips. You hear some of the girl saying aww however you hear another voice "Dude that's my sister get a room I don't need to see!" your brothers joking before being told off by Momo for ruining the moment. You then remember the other two boys seeing your boobs, turning on your heels "Don't you think you'll get to see my boobs again either you two!" waggling your fingers at Kirishima and Todoroki who have both have turned the same colour as Kirishima's hair.

"God you're lucky guys!" Kaminari quotes in "YOU WANT TO DIE DUNCE!" the angry blonde shouts. "Let's go see if someone can take this stupid collar off out there!" you grab his hand leading towards the Pro heroes but no one can remove it. They tried strength, freezing it, expanding it everything but nothing will get it off. You now had this constant reminder of that man around your neck and that there wasn't just him.

A few days passed after the incident, but you had gone back to work since the man of your nightmares was now locked up. You hadn't seen or heard from Hoshi in a while either. Usai had advised you that he hadn't been in since you were last at work. Katsuki wasn't bothered he was glad the green-eyed boy wasn't eyeing his girlfriend up, but you were worried. One night just before you went back to school you decided to call him instead of sending a message.

It rang a few times before you heard his soft voice on the other end.

"Hello everything ok?" the boy sounded sleepy looking at the time you noticed it was gone 12 at night.

"Oh, hey Hoshi I was worried about ya! As they guys from work said you've not been in and I've not really heard from you either!" rolling onto your stomach in bed. "Sorry I've been busy with stuff not really had much free time! However, I have time for you always you should have just called but thought you would be with that boyfriend of yours!" the last bit sounded a bit sarcastic.

"I know you don't like him but how about you come into work tomorrow I'll treat you to your fave latte!" you put the cutest voice on. "Ok sounds like a deal but you have to sit and have a drink on your break with me!" you could hear his voice growing sleepier again. "Deal! I'm sorry I woke ya up Hoshi! I'll let you get some sleep!" trying to be as apologetic as possible. "Hmm it's ok! I wish you would have been here to wake me up instead *yawn* I could have had a kiss that way!" you're a little taken aback by what he said. "Errm ok night Hoshi!" all he responds in a grumbled bye as if already back to sleep.

The next day your off school still due to the USJ incident but you've decided to go back to work, you also told Hoshi you'll have a drink with him today, but you don't know if he will actually show. Rushing downstairs, you say bye to Leo who has a mouth full of bacon and run to go out the door. As you open it your ash blonde boyfriend is stood there with his hand in the air as if he was just about to knock! "Surprise!" he yells before bringing you into a massive hug. "Ermm hey Katsuki! I'm just off to work do ya need something?" you push back looking into his face. "Oh, I didn't realise why didn't ya text me stupid cat. Now I walked all the way over here!" he looked annoyed but also a little disappointed.

"Sorry I'm sure I told you I was gettin' back into the swing of things!" tilting your head to the side giving him a smile. "Nah it's cool I'll just go hang with shitty hair!" he turns and just walks off down the street with his hands in his pockets and head down. You run to catch up with him but when you turn the corner he isn't there, but you don't have chance to look the other way as you'll be late to work. 'I'll just deal with this later he knows why I want to work!' you think to yourself whilst you run to work.

On getting to work you did your usual getting into your maid costume but when you looked in the mirror to check yourself you noticed the sparkling collar around your neck. No one had been able to remove it and just looking at it made you shudder. They said they would eventually get it off but so far, no luck. The day was just like any other day however, Hoshi hadn't shown up making you think that he had thought he was dreaming.

After a few hours you gave up hope of waiting and was just about to go on your break when you saw the familiar face of green-eyed boy. He looked around the cafe until his eyes locked on you and when they did seemed to sparkle. Just deciding to wait for lunch you walked over to seat him "Good afternoon, master please follow me!" bowing you directed him to his usual table that was free. "Hey Miss Kitty! What a pretty new collar you had a present from someone!" you didn't quite get the tone he was asking but you just felt a little off, but you thought it was just because he had pointed that out.

"Oh, yeh well I don't really like it too much because of who gave it me but thanks I guess! Anyway, I promised you a latte on the house and I was just about to take my break. So, if you know what you want to eat I can bring your food out and eat my lunch at the same time!" You smiled trying to change the subject. You noticed a flash of anger cross his eyes before changing back to their usual kindness. "Sure, sounds great want to share an ice cream I can never eat a whole one and I know they do dairy free ones! Don't want you getting sick on me now !" he smiled.

"Hmmm that sounds great! I'll just go grab them and I'll come back don't go anywhere!" spinning on your heels you headed to get his order and told Miss Aoi you were going to have ice cream with Hoshi. You took a seat opposite him after placing yours and his drinks and food down. "So how have you been Hoshi! Sorry, I've not been in touch!" you smile taking your spoon and placing a little ice cream in your mouth. He seemed to be memorised by the action.

"Hey, Hoshi, you ok?" you reach over placing the back of your hand on his forehead. "Oh yeah sorry about that. Erm it's cools I've ah been super busy work and school etc ya know how it is!" he was scratching the back of his head before taking a bite of his ice cream. After that you talked about everything that had happened, he told you that he had been away on some work thing and it was nice to just catch up like usual.

"Soo you're telling me you can't get that collar off?" Raising an eyebrow. "Yeh lots of Pro's tried even classmates and it just won't come off. It's just a constant reminder of that guy!" you pouted in defeat. "Well I guess I haven't tried want me to take a look?" he smiled. "Ooooo would you, I don't think ya will be able to, be great if you could try!" you shuffled your chair closer to your dinner companion but you hadn't noticed at the same time that Katsuki had decided to come to visit with Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero, who had just walk through the door as you were getting closer to Hoshi. 

****Thank you for reading.****

I don't own BNHA Characters or pictures.