Morning After!

Mitsuki's POV

The next morning Mitsuki got up early to make sure your school uniform was dry and ironed as well as her son's. She decided it would be nice to make you both lunch to take, remembering to make your's suitable for dietary requirements and Katsuki's extra spicy.

After prepping everything it was about 6 am, so she decided to pop your uniform in her son's room. On walking in quietly as not to wake you both up, she looked over at the bed and noticed the two of you snuggled up together. 'Awww they look so adorable, I don't think I've ever seen that little brat look so cute!' She decided she needs a picture, grabbing her phone she took a sneaky picture before leaving the room as if nothing had happened.

'I'll have to send this to (f/n) later! I'll leave my number before heading out.'  before getting everything ready before both herself and her husband leave for work.

****warning lemon****

Normal POV

You feel someone move behind you making you panic a little before remembering you spent the night at Katsuki's. 'Oh god, I can't believe we actually had sex last night!' you were thinking face going red, before two strong arms pulling you against a hard-muscled chest.

"Morning!" His voice was sleepy and rough just hearing it was starting to make your insides stir, before feeling a kiss on top of your head. "Hmmm morning!" You yawn before turning in his arms so your bare chests were against each other. The feeling of skin to skin was turning you on and you couldn't help but notice the boy holding you closely was also excited.

"Well someone's awake!" You look into the sleepy red eyes of your lover. "Huh?!" He looked confused, so you decided to slowly run your hand down his abs making his eyes widen. Your hand carries on until your fingertips stroke along his shaft. "If you do that you're gonna regret what happens next!" He grunted whilst lowering stroking his own hands down you're back before cupping your ass.

Wrapping your hand around his long cock you slowly start rubbing. Making him groan, whilst grabbing your ass harder and pushing his lips to yours passionately kissing you. Starting to pump him harder made his kissing getting deeper before biting your bottom lip before pulling away and smirking.

Next thing you know Katsuki grabs your ass hard making you jump letting go of his dick. "Ouch! What you ..." You scream but you're cut off when he lifts you above him "so wanna continue last night?" His smirk is so damn sexy. "Yeh, I do fireball!" You purr at him, placing your legs either side of him placing your wet core over his throbbing erection he helps you slowly lower yourself on him.

Still being slightly sore from the night before, you let yourself adjust to being soo full before slowly lifting yourself up and down feeling his thick dick deeper than the night before on your slick walls. His warm hands cling to your hips making you slam down hard as your head flings back in pure pleasure with your core tightening with every thrust.

"Fuck me, you dirty girl!" He grunts whilst holding hard on your hips you know it would leave a bruise but you didn't care. Moaning his name and trying to speed your pace, the sound of moans, grunt, curses and skin slapping together echoing around the room.

"Fuck I love you Katsuki!" You scream out your thrusts getting sloppy as the knot in your stomach gets tighter. "I fuckin' love you too" his voice rough. He pulls you down flush to his body so his full length is inside you before he starts thrusting hard, hitting your g spot sending you over edge unable to form words just moans and screams of pleasure.

Your walls tighten around his throbbing cock sending him over the edge making his dick twitch before filling you with cum, making you cover him in your juices. Breathing heavily you flop down on his chest, your tail waggling in the air.