Breaking Point!

Literally, after you had finished your noodles you fell asleep absolutely exhausted from everything going on the past week. Katsuki looks at you sleeping as he continues watching the movie lying you down on the bed. 'Man, what do I do? I want it to be the same as before but I don't want to force myself on her.' He couldn't seem to work out what he should be acting like at all. After a while, he decided to turn the movie off since you didn't seem to be waking up anytime soon.

He kissed your lips briefly before wrapping his arms around your body pulling you close into him, knowing that tomorrows training would restart and it would most likely be a tough session. He was happy that you seemed to sleep peacefully in his arms but he didn't know if that was from being near him or just being so tired. He eventually fell asleep himself having shitty dreams again about different people taking you away from him. Hoshi, Shinso and even Alex he couldn't get the feeling he was going to lose you going out of his mind, even though you happily slept in his arms.

The next day you woke up noticing that Katsuki wasn't in bed and when you sat up he didn't seem to be in his room at all. "Oh, morning then." you sighed as you got out of bed walking across the hallway to your own room getting ready to go training. Leo must have popped in your room since your phone was on your bed. You noticed the charm Hoshi had given you making you shudder you walked out your room towards the kitchen noticing that most of the class was sat in there chatting.

As you managed to get the charm off you turned to Momo "Morning Momo. You couldn't create me a sledgehammer please?" smiling at the confused looking girl she nodded pulling it out of her stomach. "Thanks" you glanced at Katsuki who was just sipping his coffee as you placed your phone on the side walking towards to the courtyard dropping the charm on the floor as people watched you started screaming and hammering the shit out of the tiny charm before picking it up. Walking back inside you ignored everyone throwing it in the bin washing your hands like five times and grabbed a piece of fruit.

"Morning" Katsuki looked over at you as you glanced back "Oh hello morning" was all you said before walking away from the class "What you do?" Leo looked at him as he just shrugged not knowing himself. As you were walking out you bumped into Alex "Morning (f/n) how do I look?" he smiled at you before turning his head noticing your scowl. "Everything alright?" he went to touch your shoulder as you recoiled away from. "Please don't touch me. I'm dirty no one wants to be around me" you sigh before walking out the dorm.

Looking at you leave he walks into the kitchen to grab food seeing everyone sat there chatting "Leo is (f/n) ok? She literally recoiled from me and told me not to touch her?" he looked at your boyfriend who seemed to not be acknowledging his words. "I don't know." Leo sighed. "Oi Bakugou your girlfriend is pretty down?" Alex looked at the ash blonde "Tch" was all he got as he couldn't work out why he wasn't bothered.

"God, you're a dickhead" Alex mumbled running after you "Hopefully he doesn't just warp gate in and take her again. Fucking hero my arse" Alex yells running out the door. Leo looks at Katsuki before walking off "Seriously I think it might be best us leaving Japan" he mutters to himself before also starting to run. "Dude, what's your problem you seemed close yesterday?" Kaminari comments as the ash-blonde glares.

"If everyone keeps pussyfooting around her she won't get over it" he snapped "I guess but you hardly said two words to her" Todoroki not normally getting involved turned to him "If I wanted dating advice off you IcyHot Bastard I would fucking ask" he snaps before leaving for school himself Kirishima running after him, as everyone else tried to work out what had happened. Whilst you were walking Alex caught up to you but you seemed to be muttering to yourself about him clearly not wanting you anymore after what happened that you hadn't even noticed him walking near you.