We failed our friends!

***There is a slight mention of sex in here but a small section.***

The next day you woke up with a warm feeling around your body, as you looked to the side you saw the peaceful face your boyfriend Hoshi lying there. His white messy hair a little messier than usual his cheeks slightly pink as he snored softly, as you could smell the jasmine in the air. That was what Hoshi smelt like the white floral jasmine. Your stomach growled at you as you yawned "Sounds like you're hungry!" a sleepy voice whispered to you looking down you saw to big greens looking at you like you were the most amazing thing in the world. Of course, to you, it felt like this was a regular thing but to the boy, this is everything he had ever dreamed of.

"I guess!" you smiled as you lent down kissing his forehead making him blush. "Why are you blushing we kiss all the time." you smile filling his face with kisses as he blushes more remembering how close your body is to his and how amazing you looked naked. "You're perfect you know!" he smiled when you stopped. "I'm not." smirking "But..." you smiled at him as you pushed him on his back straddling the boy.

Your sex drive was high it was whenever you were with Katsuki but to you right now every time you'd had sex in the past it was with him. That's what your memories now showed you when you thought about stuff your brain was completely muddled as if something was keeping your true memories locked away. "But what!" he was blushing like crazy. "Hoshi you're such as cutie. We've done this so many times!" you pout as the white-haired boy looks up to you "Yeh I guess...but ermmm I guess I forget how amazing it feels." he smiles as you look into his eyes seductively.

He had of course never seen this side of you and he loved it. The way you were was everything he could of hope and dreamed for as he watched you slide the nightgown off as you sat atop him naked. "So...why don't I remind you of how amazing it feels." you lean down placing your lips over his kissing him passionately whilst running your fingers through his hair as he ran his own through yours.

He didn't want to wait to be inside you since his dad would be here soon to give you a new quirk as he flipped you onto your back looking down into your shocked green eyes. "Why don't I show you just how amazing it feels!" pulling his boxers down he looks you in the eyes as he starts to enter himself into you loving the feeling of you around him as he makes love to you.

As you both reach your climax he lies back catching his breath as you lie there in thought. Something felt off about something it felt amazing what you had just done and it wasn't the first time to you as far you were concerned but it felt different somehow. Hoshi glanced over to see you looking a little vacant "Everything ok?" he turned to face you snapping you out of your thoughts. "Yes of course." you smiled turning to face his a little flushed in the cheeks.

"We should get ready!" he smiled as he lent over kissing you as you kissed him back the niggling feeling in the back of your head was gone by the time you finished kissing. Getting up you were passed a white gown and taken to the same room as yesterday, although it had been cleaned by someone. You also couldn't remember ever being in this room or being cut by the crazy blonde Hoshi had locked those memories away as well.

Lying on the cold metal table you lay down ready to receive a second quirk. Hoshi had explained it would hurt as your DNA would be changing but he made sure to make sure you wouldn't change too much in the way you looked. He loved the way you looked! You were back to being naked again but you had a white cloth over your body as someone walked into the room.

"So this is your girlfriend you've told me so much about!" the man's voice commented but before you could see a face Hoshi covered your eyes. "It's best that you don't see!" he said sweetly as you felt leather restraints being put on you. "Is this going to hurt!" you sounded worried. "It will be I'll make it go away after ok. You may be sleepy for 24 hours as well but I'll be here when you wake up!" Hoshi lent down kissing you.