Taken!

Taking a deep gulp, you stand up shielding the boy behind you unable to defend himself you stand tall as you start to speak "I will on one condition..."

The white-haired boy keeps stepping towards you as you stand your ground protecting the boy you loved. "What condition?" he snapped making you shudder in fear the sweet boy you were friends with was nowhere in the eyes that looked at you right now. Taking a deep breath, you held your hand out to his to make him trust you. "Let my friends live" you smile sweetly "Please I'll do anything!" you plead as he looks around the bus.

He grabs your hand pulling you into him as he begins to stroke your hair "You'll come with me?" he whispers the old Hoshi flashing in his briefly "Yes I promise but wake them up and let me say goodbye?" you look up placing your soft hand on his cheek. "No, they will try to stop me?" he snaps pushing you away about to put a collar around you.

"I'll come with you no fight." you get on your knees pleading with the boy as he looks into your eyes he can see your desperation. "Fine" grabbing your hair he pulls you to your feet making you wince. "Our home isn't far from here, but they won't find it!" he laughs as he drags you by your (h/c) hair to the entrance of the bus. Raising his hand tiny thorn-like needles go into the necks of those on the bus, Aizawa, Leo and Sato are outside.

"What the hell?" Kaminari commented rubbing his eyes "That was weird!" Momo says stretching out "Where the hell is (f/n)?" Katsuki snaps standing up to see you at the front of the bus with Hoshi's hand wrapped in your hair pulling you away. "They're alive now let's go!" the white-haired boy comments "GET THE FUCK BACK WITH HER!" Katsuki yells storming down the bus.

"Tell him our deal?" Hoshi snaps tugging at your hair making you squeal in pain "Katsuki stop!" you plead your eyes holding determination. "I made a deal!" you commented "Well I didn't fucking agree!" he snaps still walking forward the others starting to stand up. "I did, and I never go back on my word!" you snapped "He was going to kill everyone a poison was running in your veins." you snap, "I said I wouldn't fight! If he let you all of you live now Leo, Sato and Aizawa still have poison in their bloodstream." you walked in front of Hoshi as he released your hair putting his arms around you.

"See Bakugou she wants me! Not a monster like you" Hoshi snapped his eyes looking crazy at the boy "The fuck you call me" Katsuki snapped as your eyes pleaded with him. Kirishima grabbed the ash blondes' shoulder as you mimed 'Trust me!' taking a few deep breaths he stops. "Good monster. Now my kitty shall we go home!" Hoshi purrs in your ear as you nod as your eyes flick to your classmates.

"I'll keep every one of you in my heart please don't forget me!" as you say it you smirk since Hoshi can't see your face as you glance at Momo who nods. "You'll always be in our hearts no matter where you may be!" she comments stating she understands as you turn towards Hoshi taking his hand in yours he walks off the bus first. As your about to leave you look at the class and mime 'I'll see you soon' smiling before you walk away.

Looking out the bus they see Hoshi throw little needles at Sato and Leo ignoring Aizawa "Hoshi I said all of them!" you snap "Fine whatever you want" he says as he goes into the forest throwing a needle at the teacher. As you vanish into the forest a wall of thorns blocks the entrance as people are yelling Hoshi picks you up and starts to sprint further into the woods, until coming to what seemed like a dead end with a rock face towering high above you covered in ivy.

Looking at the white-haired boy's face he looked like his old self and you hoped that somewhere in his mind he could be saved. "Right close your eyes!" he smiled before placing a hand over them and you heard rustling leaves. "Walk forward" he whispered in your ear as you did what you were told, you could feel you were in a dark cold cave "where are we going?" you whisper your voice echoing slightly. "My secret garden. That I made just for you!" he sounded proud of himself as you continued to walk which felt like a lifetime as you were in suspense.