Hero Names.

After an amazing weekend, you didn't really want to go back to school, you just wanted to stay in bed all day with Katsuki but you knew you needed to go back. Since you stopped over Sunday night you walked to school together. Holding your hands on the way into the school you were on the train like any other morning. "Oh my it's (l/n) and Bakugou!" a random passenger commented and before you knew it you were surrounded by people asking all sorts of questions.

"You both did really well at the sports festival!" "Bakugou you're one lucky guy to have a cutie like that as a girlfriend!" "Aren't you two a powerful couple" "We're rooting for both of you" it went on and on, they didn't seem to fear that he could lose his cool at any moment but he just nodded and pulled you in closer. Upon finally getting to school you heard Mina chatting to the three boys "It was like I was a celebrity this morning on the way to school!" she was giggling "Yeh it was awesome!" Kirishima added.

Katsuki didn't say morning he just walked forward with your hand still in his. Clearly to annoyed to deal with the class today, even though he had been ok over the weekend you could tell he was still angry about Todoroki and he glared at him as he pulled your chair out for you to sit down before tucking you under the desk. 'When did he become so chivalrous' you smile at him, he didn't smile back but his eyes softened for a second before scowling again.

"You have a good weekend (f/n)? I was going to pop round but I was super tied down with studying!" Mina giggled "Yeh I was going to message as well but I was so tired from the festival!" Jiro smiles at you. "Yeh I had a great weekend thanks!" you smile as you're glowing slightly, when, Leo walks through the door "Hey sis good weekend? Missed you at home." he walks over rustling your (h/c)hair.

"Yeh thanks. How was yours?" you knock his hand off your head. "Ya know boring I had to watch TV and eat pizza all by myself!" he smirks looking over at the annoyed ash blonde. "Oh, what did you get up to (f/n)?" Mina looks over intrigued. "Well I stopped at Mr Hotheads all weekend to try and cool him off." you laugh. "Shut it cat I asked you!" he yells across the room. You just shrug "Well I thought it had worked but clearly I didn't try hard enough!" you laugh with Mina giving her a cheeky smile that in a way tells her everything she needs to know.

"Bakugou your lucky I wish I had a girlfriend like (f/n) to be there for me!" Kaminari whines but gives you a wink knowing exactly what you had been doing. "Shut up stupid!" Jiro is glaring at him. 'Cute she clearly has a thing for him no matter how much she picks on him. To be fair she did mention it before.' You giggle at the thought as you notice Mr Aizawa walk in minus the bandages, but he did have a big scar under his eye.

"Morning!" he sounded as bored and tired as ever. "Good Morning" everyone called out. "Mr. Aizawa your bandages are gone! I'm glad! Ribbit!" Tsu calls out. "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." his monotone husky voice sounded disinterested.

Everyone in the class seemed tense at what he just said clearly panicking about a test or hero laws "Code names...You'll be coming up with your hero names." his tired voice called out making most people jump for joy "we're gonna do something exciting!" you all yelled, however, you had to cover your ears from the shouting.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day!" he called out to quieten us down his hair sticking on end and his eyes red from using his quirk. "The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." his onyx eyes look around the class as he explains how this will work.