Make Love

****Lemon****

The way his lips met yours was so soft and comforting compared to his normal neediness. Reaching your hands behind his head stroking your fingers through his soft ash blonde hair you felt him moan on your lips. Deciding to be playful you take his bottom lip between your teeth nibbling it slightly before licking his slightly swollen lip. When you let go he licked his tongue against the slight parting on your own lips asking for permission to explore with his own tongue.

You happily obliged wrapping your own tongue around his as you both passionately entangled your tongues no fight for dominance just pure pleasure. After what felt like forever you both parted staring into each other's eyes. "God, I love you so fucking much!" he groans before kissing down your neck making you whimper pulling you up removing your shirt and then pulling the top over your head, whilst you start to strip his top half as well.

Once your breasts on show he starts peppering kisses over every inch of your chest, down your stomach before getting to your jeans undoing them and sliding them down as your finger grasp at has soft ash blond hair. Once you're fully naked underneath him he sits up taking in the view. "Your beautiful!" his voice that soft it's almost a whisper making your cheeks go rosy red.

He undoes his own belt taking his trousers off and then his boxers making him completely naked along with you. He dips his head between your legs kissing the sides of your thighs working his way gently to your core the sensation of the soft kisses making you moan his name softly whilst holding onto his hair. You let out a loud moan as he blows on your entrance sending a shivering sensation up your spine, before kissing you so tenderly never taking his eyes off your face as he kisses and licks your womanhood.

After a few minutes, he comes up to your lips kissing you sweetly the taste of your juices on his tongue. His warm hands slide up your legs placing them on his shoulder placing the tip of his dick against your soaking entrance. Pulling away from the kiss he looks into your hazy eyes "I told you I'm going to make love to you tonight!" his voice breathy before he slowly slides his length into your soaking pussy. "Shit!" he comments on how tight you are as your head flies back and your back arching at the feeling of being so full with his dick.

After a few moments, he crashes his lips to yours as he starts to thrust slowly making you grip tightly in his hair, moaning his name into the kiss and how much you love him. The feeling of him slowly going in and out of you is almost too much but then he starts to slowly rotate his hips getting places he doesn't usually reach before thrusting hard against your g-spot. "Again...Katsuki Please!" you moan louder than before and liking the noises your making he does this a few times, making your toes curl your back arch meaning you were close to cumming as he knew your body so perfectly.

Picking up the pace he grabbed your chin to make you look into the lustful red eyes with you glittering purple and gold. With one last thrust, you scream his name your walls clenching around his cock soaking it in your juices sending him over the edge as he grunts moaning your name as he fills you with his hot seed, before claiming your mouth with his taking your breath away.

After a few minutes, he pulls out and stands up kissing you on the head. "I'll be back in a moment stay there!" his voice breathy and husk. You just nod in response still dazed from the mind-blowing session you just had it was different than any other, even though you loved each other those times as well this time just was a whole other level. 'Geez, this guy has me under his spell. I can't get enough of him' closing your eyes and seeing his face before you hear him come back into the room.

"Come on don't go to sleep!" he moans as you open your eyes to see him still in the nude since no one was home. Placing his warm hands under your body he picks you up gently your tail wagging slightly as you place your arms around his neck, getting your body as close to his as possible. You couldn't get enough of his scent and started to rub your cheek on his chest and closing your eyes listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

He kicked the bathroom door open slightly to see it completely lit by candlelight and the smell of caramel. "Apparently you can't get enough of the smell of caramel according to Leo!" he smirks "Hmm it's because that's what you smell and taste like." you giggle. "Oh really!" he kisses your neck before stepping into the bath and lowering you both into it, placing you in front of him whilst he kisses your neck. "I hope you had fun today!" he whispers in your ear. You lean back on his chest looking up into his eyes. "Of course, I did silly. I spent it with you and there is no one I would rather spend my free time with." snuggling into his chest he wraps his arms around you the sound of ripples on water and your breathing filling the room.

"Good because you're the only one I care about you got that." even though it sounded harsh you knew that was just his tone when he cared. "Got it!" you smile closing your eyes as you feel him fiddling with the necklace around your neck he brought you. You raise your hand gripping his in yours whilst he holds the necklace. "Even though I don't say it that much and I scream and shout I love you ok! Got that your stupid cat!" he grunts in your ear. "Of course, I do because I love you Lord Murder Explosion!" you giggle making him bite your neck hard for being cheeky.

"Cheeky bitch!" he laughs, and you don't hear it too often, but it sounds amazing that you want to hear it more. "You know! Exams are coming up soon and then summer break. It's going to get busy again, so I'm glad I got to spend the whole day with you." snuggle into him.

Staying in the bath you wash each other taking your time before you finally get out. Katsuki dried and brushes your hair for you, it feels amazing and makes you super sleeping, but you return the favour. After such a busy day you both fall asleep in each other's arms almost as soon as your head hits the pillow. 'One day I will marry this girl!' is the last thought that goes through Katsuki's mind as you he drifts off to sleep before another week of school. 

****I know this is a lot shorter to my other chapters but I kind of wanted to get it out there before I start the next section. So I hope you enjoyed it as I always struggle a little with these kinds of chapters, so thank you for reading them :)*****

****I don't own the BNHA characters or the picture****