Sunrise!

The next morning you wake up to the sound of an alarm going off not yours but the boy who is holding you tightly. "Urghhh it's too early!" you reach out to switch it off before curling back into the ash blonde's muscular arms. "I know but it will be worth it. you trust me right!" he yawns sitting up looking down at your dishevelled PJ top that is flashing a bit of nipple before you curl into a stubborn ball not willing to move.

"Hmm I do but I'm sleepy!" you muffle as you feel a warm finger poke your cheek. "10 minutes and then you're up I will even go an make you a coffee!" you feel your source of warmth leave the bed before closing your eyes to go back to sleep. "Bakubro why are you down here!" a sleepy Kirishima calls out from the living room.

"Making that lazy cat a coffee to wake her ass up!" he comments before walking into the kitchen knowing exactly where everything is from the amount of times he has been here. Kirishima looks on in awe at his friend "Pretty Manly. Don't worry we will have everything set ready for you later!" the sleepy red head yawns before laying back down to sleep. 

After that Katsuki walks back upstairs placing both your coffees on your desk and turning to your wardrobe to pick your outfit for the day but also to make sure your day bag is packed for the day he has planned

After that Katsuki walks back upstairs placing both your coffees on your desk and turning to your wardrobe to pick your outfit for the day but also to make sure your day bag is packed for the day he has planned. The sensation of something stroking your ear makes you stir from your dreams "Hmm" looking up you see two soft red eyes and below that a handsome smile. "Wake up for me, so I can treat you like a princess today. I promised you a date!" leaning down you feel his warm dry lips slowly kiss yours as if you're that delicate you might break.

"I picked your outfit out and packed your bag, now get dressed otherwise we will be late, and you'll ruin the day!" he said sarcastically. "Ok grumpy!" jumping up you grab the clothes and head to the bathroom to have a quick shower, sorting your hair into two buns out the way with a little bit of makeup on. He had picked out some light blue skinny jeans, a black vest top and a green check shirt as well as black and red lacy underwear.

'Clearly, he wants something later!' you giggled to yourself before heading back to your room noticing he had also got changed into black baggy jeans, a white t-shirt and a green shirt making you match slightly. Walking in you did a slight spin "So..how do I look?" you giggled as he pulled you into his arms. "Amazing maybe I should pick your outfits more often!" he smirked before kissing the top of your head and handing your day bag to you.

Leaving the house, you noticed three still snoring boys in the living room as it was 5.30ish in the morning. You walked a little while in silence but every now and again you would ask where he was taking you to get a short response of you'll see. The first stop was a bakery in which he went in making you wait outside. He emerged 5 minutes later with a bag and two cups, before passing you one. It smelt good clearly a soy caramel latte whereas his was most likely a black coffee.

After walking a little bit more he stopped placing the stuff on the wall under a light as it was still slightly dark as the sun wouldn't rise for at least another 10 minutes. "I'm going to blindfold you. Do you trust me?" he smiled sweetly but you could tell he looked nervous. "Of course, silly!" you giggle flicking his nose a little making him jump. "Tch idiot" he grimaced before covering your eyes with a scarf from his bag. You heard him pick up the stuff from the wall before you felt him entwine his warm slightly sweaty fingers with your soft ones.