Villains at the Expo!

Smelling the air you could smell your classmates as you looked over to the bush they were hiding. "Guys this isn't good you whispered!" to Alex and Leo who glanced at you. Then a new scent came in the mix and you knew them all too well Kirishima and Katsuki. "Oi kids what are you doing?" the fatter of the villains called out to you and then the other newcomers. You're sure you heard Katsuki curse as Kirishima walked over "Oh man we got lost!" Katsuki looked at you and smirked.

You started to walk forward ahead of the boys with you as you did you put your hands behind you back revealing your claws. "Hey, babe. Get lost as well?" Katsuki smirks but that changes when the lanky ones of the villains pushed his quirk at Kirishima who is luckily saved by Todoroki putting an ice wall.

"That ice!" Katsuki yelled looking to the side "What the hell is going on?" Kirishima yells as Todoroki pops out the bushes with Midoryia, Ochacho, Jiro, Momo, Kaminari, Iida, Mineta and the girl Melissa. "There is no time to talk. I'll help these two the rest of you need to move on" he shouts as the three of you run over to the group.

You turn to help the three boys fight the villains as Katsuki is throwing explosions at the guy now turned into a beast "Oi cat go with them. They'll need you. We got this! Love you!" he yells throwing you off he never said he loved you in front of anyone so loudly. "Ok love you!" you yelled as you ran towards the ice pillar using your claws to climb it.

Looking back one more time you knew he would be ok but you were liking the look of him in a suit. As you got to the next room Midoryia filled you in that villains had taken over the party capturing all the heroes and to your surprise, even All Might. You were running through corridors trying to find a way up but it felt off as if leading you somewhere.

Even Iida felt it "Melissa are you ok?" Mirdoryia called out to the girl "Yeh don't worry even though I don't have a quirk I'm fine!" she was panting as Alex looked at the girl. "Don't worry I don't have a quirk either!" he smiled at the blonde girl who blushed slightly. "Momo create me a whip and Alex metal pole!" you yell as she nods throwing you both weapons.

Mineta had to use his quirk to get climb up opening a panel for you all to get into the next room. Then you were surrounded by security robots meaning Momo created an electricity-proof sheet over you all apart from Kaminari who fried his brain taking them out. Iida picked him up as you all continued to run as the sooner you got to the top the quicker the security system could be reset meaning the heroes would be free.

Unfortunately, you were stopped by lots more robots. "Midoryia you need to continue!" Momo shouted "Yeh (f/n) go with him, Melissa and Ochacho. Alex and I will help here!" Leo shouted as you nodded following the other three teens as you ran into a room. "I'll use my quirk on you!" Ochacho commented as Melissa climbed on Midoryia's back floating them towards the security tower.

Standing in front of Ochacho lots of robots came in "Drop your quirk!" Melissa called to the round-faced girl "No this is important." the girl looked at you as you stood in front of her in a defensive pose cracking your whip a few times. "Its fine guys go. I've got her back!" you say as they continue going. More robots come in and even you knew you couldn't take all of these on.

"Shit!" you comment as you all look in horror before you caught a scent making you smirk before a massive explosion blasts all the robots in front of you. "KACHAAN, TODOROKI, KIRISHIMA!" Mirdoryia shouts as you don't have time to look at him as robots fly forward as you slip out of your shoes sprinting at them with a whip in hand aiming at the tops.

You got back to back with Kirishima as you were surrounded fighting with them "Hey (f/n) you look pretty!" Kirishima blushed as he could feel you're back flush to his. "Yeh, you guys to" you smiled as you took out the robots. Eventually after another 15 to 20 minutes the robots all shut down meaning that they had reached the control room as you and the red-haired boy both slide to sit down back to back out of breath "So sleepy!" you groan as Katsuki steps in front of you "Come on it's not over yet." he was also out of breath and one of the sleeves of his shirt was gone revealing his amazing arm.