Look out for Number 1.

Everybody started rushing forward when the buzzer went and just as you predicted you felt a chill. As if on reflex you jumped in the air and over people seeing Momo, Katsuki and Kirishima doing the same as Todoroki uses his ice quirk to cover the floor. "I won't let you get away so easily you icy-hot bastard!" you hear Katsuki scream before bigger explosions form out of his hands helping him to fly through the air, whilst you had to keep jumping to not get frozen to the ground before running across it on all fours using your claws to get friction.

Mineta using his balls off his head as bouncing balls across the ice gains on Todoroki, stating how smart he is "Beat this my special attack....." he doesn't get to finish that sentence as a metal arm knocks him out the way. This makes you stop in your tracks as the robots from the exams are in front of you and a lot of them. "Targets acquired!" in its robotic voice. Looking around you try to figure out a way to get around them the fastest. 

Todoroki clearly talking to himself but with your hearing you can hear him just "I wish they made something more challenging since dear old dad is watching!" before he completely freezes some of the robots, running underneath them

Todoroki clearly talking to himself but with your hearing you can hear him just "I wish they made something more challenging since dear old dad is watching!" before he completely freezes some of the robots, running underneath them. "Dude he stopped the robots!" you hear someone shout. "Look between their legs!" another person shouts. "Careful now...I froze them whilst they were off their balance on purpose!" Todoroki shouts back and as predicted it starts to fall.

More robots came forward to face us, just as Kirishima popped out the form underneath the frozen one due to his hardening quirk he wasn't hurt but then Tetsutetsu from class 1-B popped out the same as the red-haired boy. His quirk was steel, so like Kirishima, he wasn't hurt luckily. All of a sudden you heard an explosion as Katsuki started making his way over the robots jumping of bits of them giving you an idea, whilst everyone else was still trying to work out what to do.

Getting on all fours and you paced towards the robot and leap vertically up using your quirk to channel the abilities of a cougar, which can jump 18ft vertical. Using the increase jumping skills you parkour your way up and over the robots leaving some of your classmates stunned. At certain purple-haired boy watches on with intrigue at the way your body moves. Upon touching the floor you deactivate your quirk and run normally to try to catch up to the four boys.

Running up to the next obstacle you see like a pit with bits of rocks up it and joined with ropes. The idea is to make your way to the other side without falling you know Tsu will be great at this, Todoroki is sliding across on his ice, whilst Katsuki goes over the top of it flying with his explosions.