Your Quirks True Name!

Everyone screams out "The Beast Forest!" as you look around at the trees the smell of nature was a little overwhelming on your senses making you scrunch your nose a little as your muscles started to ache. You snapped back to reality by Kaminari shouting out "That name sounds like it came right out of Dragon Quest!" looking around you notice Ochacho, Tsu and Jiro sitting on the floor.

"UA does stuff like this way too much!" the purple-haired girl comments looking annoyed. You're looking around as you feel dazed and now realising what the problem maybe. A secret about your quirk that only your family and the staff at U.A know about but you asked for it not to be mentioned.

Kirishima wipes dirt off himself "It's no use complaining. We just have to go." he smiled as a purple blur ran in the forest in the shape of Mineta groaning about needing a pee. 'Why the hell didn't he go on the bus'' you think as you hear movement in the forest and then Koda trying to communicate with it using his quirk but to no luck.

Just as the little perv is about to get crushed Midoryia swipes him up putting him to the side. You feel others rush into the forest as the green-haired boy activates his quirk ready. The temperature drops as Todoroki send ice constraining it at the same time Iida uses 'Reciproburst' before you see Katsuki running in throwing explosions "DIE!" he yells as he finishes off the beast. "Wow, that was cool Bakugou!" Kirishima comments.

Looking into the forest you know you're going to make your way through it as you're not listening to everyone as Momo comments that you need to work together as Jiro, Shoji and Koda start working out how many are left. Leo looks at you as your sweating your body is reacting to the scent of nature and you don't want it to. "(f/n) when was the last time?" Leo grabs your arm pulling you to the side.

"Back...Home..." you breath is getting ragged "I...don't...want...to" you're fighting against your own body. As people turn to you as your clutching your chest and breathing heavily "Oi cat what's wrong?" Katsuki walks over "You need to tell them" Leo grabs your collar lifting your face to his "You know what happens... what the fuck were you thinking not using it for so long!" he yelled at you. "Please I don't want to do it!" you sigh as his anger brings you back.

"Don't want to use what?" Katsuki looks mad as the rest of the class gather round "She didn't want any of you to know as she thinks she is freak but it's not it's powerful and you need to stop holding your quirk back!" Leo is yelling in your face as tears start to run down your cheeks. "Please I don't want to it will hurt me!" you groan "What and suppressing it isn't you've been acting strange since yesterday and now I know why. Mum and dad are going to be mad when they find out!" he is shaking you.

"FINE!" you yell pushing him off you as you fall to your feet reaching your hands behind your neck opening the necklace from Katsuki off not wanting to break it. "Hold this I don't want to break it." as you pass it the ash blonde "Don't be mad. I never want to do this!" you snap at your boyfriend as you take your shoes off. "I need a screen I don't want the guys to see me naked!" you groan "Just do the hulk!" Leo laughs as you flip him off as you start to unbutton your top you think of a tiger.

It would be the best cat in the location you're in right now "What the hell, cat!" Katsuki yells moving forward "Bakugou stay back!" Leo grabs him back "I don't know what she will do once she shifts!" Leo smirks "Shifts what the fuck you talking about!" he yells at your brother. As your body isn't giving you chance to strip as your bones and muscles start to snap and change shape making you drop to your knees screaming in pain, as your clothes start shredding from the change. Everyone can hear the noises "It hurts make it stop!" you yell as Leo drops to his knees also "Stupid if you practised it wouldn't hurt so much." he smirks as your scream transform into growls everyone is looking at you disgusted as you knew they would but in reality it's concern.