A day with Alex!

After getting home you spent the first day back with Alex just the two of you as tomorrow he and Leo were spending the day together just the two of them, whilst you went for coffee with Hoshi. Getting up in the morning you decided to go out for breakfast first and then the park, taking him to do some last minute shopping and most likely the arcade to kick his ass on the dance machines but he would most likely kick your ass on the shooting games.

Getting to a small cafe you both sit there talking about everything he has been up to since he has been travelling around Japan, which absolutely fascinates you since you've not had the chance yet due to your parent's jobs but also school. "Soo are you going to miss me?" he looks at you smirking "Yeh, of course, I wish you lived over here." you pout "Would be sooo much easier to gossip and hang out like we used to." you twiddle your fork in your breakfast.

"Well, maybe I might move over here in the future. It's pretty cool and some nice people!" he smiled as you jaw dropped. "You're kidding right?" you raise an eyebrow "Nope from going around the place it's really cool and I don't really have too much going for me back home and the girls over here are hotties!" he smirks as you laugh "Seriously was I not good enough!" trying to pull a sexy pose.

"I've got to admit you are a hottie but I also value my life with that boyfriend of yours!" Alex smirks making you actually blush "Wow I made you blush!" he smirks "Tch whatever loser!" you fold your arms looking away "Well least I may be in with a shot if that hot-headed boyfriend messes up!" he smirks you think he's joking but he actually isn't ever since you were kids he's had a crush on you but always felt friend zoned. He was happy seeing you happy and knew in time he would find someone for him.

Leo obviously knew Alex had a crush on you but swore to never to say a word to you as Alex was happy being your friend. It's pretty obvious as well to everyone but you, hence the reason Katsuki gets jealous but he has come to terms with the fact the guy knows not to try it on with you. "So where to next?" Alex smiles "Well I'm sure you want to get some souvenirs or some last minute bits. Soo shopping?" you smirk as you wanted to get new clothes. "Ok lead the way kitty kat!" Alex winks as you grab his hand leading him on.

When you get to the shopping centre you let go of his hand as you go in lots of different shops he also helps you pick out the cutest date outfit. Katsuki said he wanted to take you on another date soon, so you decided to get a guy's help in choosing the perfect balance of cute with sexy. After that you headed into the arcade you didn't know but Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Katsuki was in there as well as Hoshi and a friend of his.

"Right Alex. I'm challenging you to a dance off!" you smirked and it was nice as you spoke English around him which made people look over at the both of you. "Oh is that so...I'll let you know I've been practising!" he smirked grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the machine straight passed Katsuki's group as well as Hoshi. They had seen you but you were too busy telling Alex to slow down you hadn't had a chance to catch any surrounding scents or people.

"Was that (f/n) and Alex?" Kaminari commented as he looked at the angry ash blonde's face "I take that as a yes!" Sero smirked being rewarded with a clonk to the head by the ash blond in question "Yeh he's going back home in the next day or so!" Kirishima smiled before all three of them were following the ash blonde and his beeline towards your direction.

When they got there they saw you both laughing as Alex picked a song "You're on pretty Miss Kitty!" he laughed "Oh come on my quirkless friend!" you blew him a kiss as you ready yourself. "Oh man that's harsh I thought we were friends." Alex pretended to be hurt "What am I some damn shit nerd extra!" he used Katsuki's saying. "Don't use my super explosive boyfriends saying if he heard you. I cannot protect you!" you laugh as you limber up ready as the song starts.