What does she see in him?

Stretching out the next morning you feel so relaxed and just so happy, as you feel two arms tighten around your body pulling you back. Turning in their grip to face a sleepy-faced Katsuki you kiss him on the forehead. "Morning handsome sleepy head!" you purr as you snuggle closer to his warmth. "Morning stupid cat!" he grunts before burying his face in your bare chest.

Slowly you feel yourself drifting back to sleep before your alarm goes off. "Well, time to get up sleepy!" as you try to loosen yourself from the death grip you're currently in. "Nope," he groans pulling you back down. "I haven't had a proper morning kiss, so I can't wake up" he smirks pretending to be asleep. Leaning down you give him a kiss on the lips which soon turns into a much more heated kiss before pulling away. "Better?" you smile.

"Hmm, of course, being woken by a goddess is every heroes dream" He smirks as he plays with your necklace. After that, you get up and notice a few messages from Alex including a few photos. "Wow look at what Alex has been up to? I feel I need to visit all of Japan to it would be so amazing." you're absolutely glowing with excitement. "I promise I will take you wherever you want to go when I'm the number one hero!" you hear as your pulled into an embrace from behind feeling the tender kiss on top of your head.

"Ok I'm going to hold you to that my number one hero!" you turn to hug the blushing boy back. After that, you go down and grab a quick breakfast and to your surprise, your parents are sat having a drink clearly it was a late night. "Hey Mum, Hey Dad. Busy night?" you give them both a hug. "Hey!" Katsuki manages as he fires down some cereal. "You know hero work is hard but it's worth it, so you kids do your best ok?" you dad smiles patting your head.

"Oh, and thanks for the curry, Katsuki." your mum grabs him in a hug making his eyebrow twitch. You hadn't known he had made enough for them as well. "Yeh thanks Son you're a good 'un. I know you'll look after my little girl!" your dad pats him on the back. "Maybe you could teach her how to cook like the rest of us!" your dad joked making your cheeks go bright red with anger. "I WOULD RATHER EAT THE FOOD THAN COOK DADDY!" you pout. "Oh, my aren't you cute when you're angry!" your dad ruffling your hair even more as Katsuki tried not to choke laughing at you.

After that, you get to school handing Leo his lunch you boxed up "Please don't tell me it's another one of your trial attempts to cook. I want to live not die before exams!" he laughs with the look of horror on his face. You elbow him in the stomach making him cough a little "What's with you and dad being mean about my cooking. Plus, Katsuki made it so there." you pout walking away as you see the ash blonde looking as annoyed and bored as ever at his desk.

The day itself flies by through lessons all the girls asking questions about your date as you show them the necklace he brought you. In homeroom, before Aizawa gets to class you thank Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Midoryia for what they did yesterday. Midoryia says he has no idea until you explain the beach you went to.

When the last bell goes Mr Aizawa speaks up in his usual bored and monotone voice. "Alright that's it for class today. There is only one week left until your final exams begin." he then looks up sounding more sarcastic than anything "I'm sure you're all studying constantly right! Don't forget to keep training the written exam is only one element. There is also the practical portion to worry about." He gets up and walks to the door. "Good luck!" with that he leaves.

"I'VE BARELY TAKEN ANY NOTES THIS SEMESTER. WITH THE USJ AND THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Kaminari is practically crying with panic whereas Mina is laughing at how worried she herself is. With that everyone around the room starts panicking about it's going to be hard not that you were worried you did pretty well in the midterm exams Leo, however, didn't do so well. Mineta starts bragging how he did well and Mina and Kaminari are straight to jump on him thinking they were a low achiever like them.