Bakugou Family

****Mature content****

Finally, the last bell of the day went! "See you guys tomorrow! I'll message when I'm on my way home Leo!" you smiled and waved before walking beside the grumpy blonde. He seemed to be annoyed at something, so you thought it best to leave him a while till he spoke to you. Walking out the gates you felt your phone buzz. 'Oh, shit I didn't message Hoshi back!' you thought reaching for your phone.

Hoshi - Meh it's alright! How 'bout we see what's out after the sports fest? Sound good? Also, when is it and can I get a ticket to come to watch? 😁x

Hoshi - Hello? If that idea sucks I can think of a new one! x

You hadn't noticed the vain on the side of Katsuki's head popping out as he was getting more pissed off that you were spending more attention on your phone than him.

Miss Kitty - Sounds like a plan to me! Sowwwy for late reply you wouldn't believe the day I had. Some guy asked me out after declaring war on our class! 😁I'll see what I can do about a ticket it though! I'll speak to you soon I'm meeting Katsuki's parents tonight, so don't want to seem rude on my phone wish me luck! 😊 x

Hoshi - No probs! Also, you don't need any luck as you're the sweetest thing I know. Laterz x

The last comment made your cheeks dust a little pink sending the boy next to you over the edge as you placed your phone back in your pocket. "What's with the stupid fuckin' grin on your face! Makes you look like a dumbass!" he snarled at you making you just shrug before continuing to walk, as you really weren't in the mood for his attitude. "Are you deaf as well? Answer me!" he stopped but you hadn't noticed and continued walking a little bit before you felt the space next to you empty.

"Literally nothing you have to worry about!" you smiled back at him. "TCH I wasn't worried!" he started walking forward with a look that kill if anyone dared to look at him. When he was next to you again you took his hand in yours startling him a little, but you just looked at him and smiled. "So, what are your parents like I'm a little nervous!" you admitted making him grip your hand a little tighter. "Their annoying and will make a big fuss since I've never taken a girl home before!" he just rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Well I'm glad I'm the first!" you glanced up at him noticing his handsome jawline and how you just wanted to smoother it in kisses. "Well hopefully you're the only one!" he muttered it but quiet enough that you only just heard it with your hearing. "Do you really mean that? I thought I was a pain in the ass, a stupid cat and a dumbass!" you mocked him. "You are but you're my dumbass!" he gave you a smirk, but you could tell he was also nervous about something.

After a train ride and a bit of a walk you finally pulled up to his house, it wasn't as big as yours but that didn't bother you. Unaware that you had started shaking a little from nerves, Katsuki squeezed your hand. "Don't worry they will love you like I do!" he said before halting he hadn't told you he loved you and he couldn't believe he just said it out loud of all things. 'Fuck I say that for shit! She is going to think I'm a fucking wimp now!' literally he was raging with himself. "Hmm I guess that's good then!" he heard your tiny timid voice you were looking at your shoes. "Ermm I wanted to tell you but ermm I love you too!" you glanced up briefly before looking back at your shoes.

Both your hearts were beating so fast and your faces were bright red that you couldn't look at each other. "Well erm let's get this over with yeh! You can do your homework here you dumbass!" he just started pulling you behind him.

Finally getting in the house it was nice a cosy a real family feeling to it. "KATSUKI WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG TO GET HOME!" you heard a woman shouting from what must be the kitchen "WHAT THE FUCK YOU OLD HAG!" he screamed back. 'Well I guess it's everyone he shouts at hehe' you started to giggle. "What the fuck you laughing at cat!" he glared at you with his red eyes. "Oh, nothing just that you're like it at home as well but you shouldn't shout at your mum!" you scolded him. "She fuckin' deserves it!" he stated whilst taking your coat and shoes off.