Villains 0 Heroes 1

"Right I think that's the last of these guys!" Katsuki was breathing heavy from the fight. "Yeh you're right let's go find the rest of our class!" the red-haired boy states to you both. In all fairness, you were that scared and caught up in the fight that you had forgotten about the rest of your class and your brother. "I agree let's go guys!" you jump down out of the ash blonde arms.

"Have fun with that but I'm going to go destroy that warp gate bastard!" Katsuki seemed calm and in his element but his word made you and Kirishima look at each other then back at the blonde. "Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy don't be an idio...!" Kirishima tried reasoning with the other boy before he is cut off. "SHUT UP I'M GOING TO TAKE HIM DOWN BECAUSE HE IS THERE WAY IN AND OUT! IF I CUT OFF THEIR ESCAPE ROUTE THEN THEY WILL BE STUCK HERE AND PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! WE'LL JUST HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT!" he is literally screaming at the other boy.

All of a sudden, he grabs thin air causing an explosion revealing a villain whose quirk is chameleon knocking it out. "Plus, if all the villains are weak like these guys then our classmates will be fine!" his voice is so sincere, and his thinking and reaction times are amazing. "Dude your reaction times are incredible and when do you act so calm and rational! You're normal all like DIE DIE DIE!" you hear the spiky red-haired comment.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU RED HAIRED LOSER!" he literally loses his cool making you giggle at the two "oh there you are!" Kirishima points at him making you literally start howling with laughter before your breath catches in your throat from being pulled by the collar and lead still around your neck. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU STUPID CAT!" Katsuki is literally holding you right in front of his face with lead wrapped around his hand, your faces so close "Dude you know she needs to breathe right?" you see Kirishima walking up to you both.

"OF COURSE, I FUCKING DO! I'M JUST TEACHING HER NOT TO FUCKING LAUGH AT ME OR SHE WILL BE PUNISHED!" with that he let's go of the lead and wraps his strong sweaty muscly arms around you. They smelt of fire and nitroglycerine with a slight hint of some form of aftershave. You feel his hot breath on your ear his voice is ragged from the shouting and fighting. "You did good my little kitty I know you could do it!" he holds you tight as if he was afraid you were going to be taken, but you hug him back placing a kiss on his cheeky. "Come on I'm good I'm stood with two great heroes!" you give him and Kirishima a cute smile flashing your fangs.

"Go find the other classmates if you want!" the ash blonde starts to walk away on his own from you and Kirishima to go after the warp quirked guy. "Wait hold up!" the boy turns to look at the red-haired boy, "I think what your trying to say is that you believe in our classmates and that's thinking like a man Bakugou!" using his hardening quirk Kirishima punches his hands together making sparks.

With that, you start running towards where Mr Aizawa was as if all your lives depended on it. You can hear crashes coming from one side of the USJ, is it possible more Pro Heroes have arrived. All of a sudden, the sight in front of you make you gasp All Might is being grappled by a bird brain creature which is pulling him through the warp gate. You use your quirk increasing your speed like a cheetah, Kirishima and Katsuki pick up the speed as well clearly seeing what you can see.

You then hear Midoryia screaming as he runs straight for the warp gate to help but it looks as if he is in trouble as well. You change course to head towards Midoriya and at the same moment, you see Katsuki racing towards the same direction. Explosions coming out the palm of his hands speeding him up and just before it's too late for Midoryia, the ash blonde jumps up grabbing the metal collar of the warp gate "GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY DEKU!" he screams as he takes the purple mist to the ground.

All of a sudden, a chill goes over your body as you look to the location you see Todoroki is there ice forming along the floor towards All Might and the villain holding him. "One of your poorly trained thugs here told me your plan and how your here to kill All Might!" the boy voice in monotone with no emotion. However, he made it so that All Might can get out of the grip you watch in awe as the man full of muscles peels his captor off him before flipping out of the way.