Forgiveness!

After what was only most likely a few minutes you felt another pair of arms wrap around you. As you looked to the side you saw your brother "Why do you always have to act the selfless hero!" he sobbed as you smiled "I don't know my feet just moved!" you looked at two of the most important men in your life. "Because she is an idiot and will be punished!" Katsuki smirked against your neck his tears now slowed as he held you.

"Ahem!" you all turned to see the goddess stood there glowing "Well unless Mr Aizawa wants to take me on a date!" the cat woman turned to the pro who looked a little shocked at first but composed himself "Well I don't think a goddess like you would enjoy it!" he looked at the woman in the eyes. "Hmmm I probably shouldn't my husband is another god." she laughed as the black-haired man gulped.

"Anyways my time is over I can hear Ra calling my name and not in a good way!" she lent down placing a soft hand on your face "Remember our deal. If I don't feel you deserve to use my name I will take your soul to the underworld." the smile was sweet but was full of threat as you shuddered not even Katsuki was stupid enough to yell at a god. "Leo take care of your sister since you're of my line also. Katsuki I know you will protect her, and, in the future, I see great things for both of you" standing up the cats joined at her side.

"I may pop in from time to time, but you won't see me!" she smiled as she started to walk away but as she was passing Midoryia she stopped turning her head with a smirk "My what a great potential you have. The power that flows through you will break you but soon you will have someone else who will understand." she stops placing a hand on his face "I don't know what you mean" he acts nervous like the normal Midoryia.

"Hmm, of course, you don't you shit nerd!" she giggled as Katsuki tried not to laugh "Katsuki is my favourite but you... I'll be watching." she smiled as she glanced at the ash-blonde he was seething with rage 'Fucking Deku. I'm fed up of this bullshit' he thought before he felt you trying to stand up. "What you are doing?" he groaned "I need to stand!" you whispered as he helped you up as your legs like jelly.

"Thank you, Bastet!" you called as she walked away "Don't thank me yet!" she smirked as she walked away into a bright light. "Well, that's definitely something you don't see every day!" Kaminari commented "No shit dunce!" Katsuki snapped "Come on dude!" the blonde pouted as the Kirishima walked over "Welcome back to the living!" he hugged you as you hugged back "Thanks for looking after him" you smiled "Was really manly!" you whispered making him blush.

"Nah he is my bro, of course, I have his back. You're the manly one!" he pulled away smiling as Mina jumped on you dropping you to the floor "I was so sad you left me how dare you!" she was crying and before you knew it there was a pile of girls on top of you crushing life back out of you. "Don't ever do that again!" Momo commented tears in her eyes. "We thought we lost you!" Ochacho commented, "It was stupid!" Kyoka commented.

"Ribbit." Tsu sobbed "I was so scared!" Toru commented as you hugged them "I know! I'm so sorry!" you sobbed as the boys watched over you. At that moment the white-haired boy was being led passed you not able to look at you as much as he wanted to. You were alive and that's all he needed to know. Pushing the girls off you and standing up rearranging the dress you walk over "Oi cat you don't owe him anything" Katsuki yelled not liking you walking up to him.

Aizawa stopped with the boy looking back at you a second the look in your eyes he knew you needed this closer as you stepped in front of the boy. His face staring at your feet unable to look you in eyes, he loved you but he wasn't even worthy of your friendship. The girls were right if he loved you he wouldn't hurt you but not only had that he killed you. "Look at me!" you growled making everyone on the field shudder.

"Man, I'm glad I'm not that guy!" Kaminari commented, "You're telling me!" Kirishima stated, "What is she doing he killed her!" Mina stood there in shock "She needs closure" Todoroki was standing near them as Katsuki walked closer with Leo not happy in case he attacked again but you turned to look at them. "It's fine! He won't hurt me anymore," you said in a soft tone as his white head started to rise and his green eyes held regret, fear, remorse and pain. They were red and puffy from the tears he shed for his loss of you.