A sleepy cat!

Walking along you informed Hoshi of everything that happened at I Expo from the villains to all the cool stuff you did as well as showing him photos. "It's cool how you got to walk around in your hero costume!" Hoshi smiled looking at a photo of you and Leo trying some tech out. "Yeh was awesome felt like a real hero!" you pretended to show off your muscles making the green-eyed boy laugh.

"Super strong!" he smirked making you pout "Sarcastic much!" making him laugh "No I imagine you are very strong!" he said waving his hands defensively in front of him as you reached your destination of a pancake house. "OOOO you know how to treat a lady Hosh Bear!" you smile as you both walk in being seated at a table together.

"Let me guess? A caramel soy latte?" Hoshi smirked looking over the menu. "Yes, how you remember that?" you smile in amazement. "I don't know. We have been on a few coffee dates now!" he smiled as you smirked back not clicking that he classed this as a date. "What you want to eat!" he smiles as you look over the menu before confirming (Favourite pancakes). You sit chatting whilst you're waiting for the food before you excuse yourself to the bathroom a second.

When you get back your food has arrived and Hoshi is smiling at you as you walk back over "Thank you for the food Hoshi. Are you sure I can't pay for my own?" you smile as you start to eat "Nope my treat." he insists before tucking into his own. As you finish eating you look over to see Hoshi deep in thought "You ok Hoshi?" turning your head to the side making him look at you "Yeh I'm good I was just thinking how pretty you look today." he smiled with dusty pink cheeks making your own dust pink.

"Oh thank you. I think you always look good. Your hair is always done quite stylish and also your clothes." you smile as his cheeks turn redder at the compliment coming from you. "Thanks. What time are you free till?" he quickly changes the subject. "errm I need to go to Katsuki's for at least 4.30ish and I need to pack a little. You can come help if you want or we could do something for a bit then go to mine and I could chuck an anime on whilst I pack?" you smile sweetly.

"That sounds good....Ermm well, I wouldn't want to intrude in your room." he is blushing at the thought of going into your room where you change and sleep. "It's ok. Alex goes in my room all the time." you smile instantly snapping him back to his senses. You didn't mention Katsuki as you knew they didn't get on great.

"Well how about we go to the shop get some snacks and have a marathon of something whilst I pack?" you smile as he sits thinking "Only if you're sure and your boyfriend wouldn't be mad at you." he smirks "He will be cool because he trusts me!" you smile as you both get up to leave to get snacks for your afternoon.

Getting to your house your mum is in the living room just watching something your dad most likely downstairs working out. "Hey mum." you call through as she turns to see you both "oh hey guys what you up to?" she smiled getting up and walking over "Oh I need to pack and then going to watch a movie or something before I pick Katsuki up." you smile as your mum looks at you both "Only if that's ok with you Mrs (l/n)?" Hoshi smiles sweetly to your mum who smiles back just as friendly "Of course I don't. There are some spare cookies in the kitchen don't eat them all. I also packed some up for camp (f/n)!" you're mum smiled as you headed to the kitchen grabbing them and a few drinks with your snacks.

You had also got snacks for the trip tomorrow you were so excited to be going on camp with all your friends. Heading upstairs to your room you opened the door as you walked in Hoshi peeked through the door. "You staying out there?" you smile as grabbed his wrist pulling him in. "No sorry. I've never really been in a girl's room's before." he blushed "Oh sorry. Well, we're friend's right." you smiled as you directed him to sit on the bed "Choose whatever you want whilst I finish packing I shouldn't be too long. Do you want a hot drink with the cookies?" you smiled as you had only grabbed cold drinks.