Brotherly love! - 7

"Ouch," you mumbled quietly.

"What's wrong (f/n)? Are you hurt?" Leo looks over you with concern, however, you just nod and show him your wrist, which is slightly swollen with a purple bruise forming. How you continued to fight you had no idea. Before you knew it, you have been lifted over your brother's shoulder like a sack of potatoes, being carried to God knows where?

"Ermm, Leo this is a little embarrassing. I can walk you know it's just my wrist. I'll be fine, please put me down." Whispering in his ear to not cause any more of a scene, even though you can feel people starting to stare at the two of you.

"My baby sister is hurt! I'm taking you to Recovery Girl to get it fixed. She was healing some guy in the arena I was in. He was in pretty bad shape! Broken both his arms and legs, it was pretty grim, but he's all fixed up now!" He made it sound like your years younger than him. In reality, it is only 3 minutes and 33 seconds, however, you've learnt to just go with it as once he has decided he is doing something there is nothing you can do to stop him. Instead, you swing yourself up, so that you are sitting on his shoulders then you cross your arms on the top of his head and rest your head on his.

Bit of a weird position but due to your cat quirk you find irregular places to sleep comfortable, so decide to take a slight cat nap.

After 10 or 15 minutes, you feel your brother lift you down off his shoulders and place you in a sitting position on the floor. Opening your eyes gradually, you notice a woman standing in front of you.

She is a short, elderly woman with grey hair styled into a bun that has a syringe looped through it. She is also wearing a doctor's lab coat and a dress with yellow and red vest-like designs on either side, two yellow buttons and a pink belt. She wore pink boots and had a helmet on her head. In addition, she walks with a cane designed like a syringe.

'This is a weird dream!' You think as you blink a few times and rub your eyes with your good hand noticing Leo crouching next to you.

"Say hello (f/n)! This is Recovery Girl!" He looks a little embarrassed that you're just gawking at this tiny woman. Looking up you blush a little, then give her a little smile but you can't help giving her a bigger smile, as she is looking at you with a kind smile and just from the look on her face you can see the compassion she has for her patients.

"Let's have a look there, little lady," She said with a sweet smile. "How did you do this? Looks like it's broken from a fall!" Recovery Girl's voice held slight concern on her face before changing it back to the touching smile.

"Well...You see there was some debris falling and it would have landed on one of the other heroes to be, so I just did what I could to save him. I didn't realise at the time because I was too focused on carrying on once I knew he was safe," You advised, obviously missing the part out where the blonde hair demon yelled in your face for a minute, for actually saving him.

With that, the little old ladies, lips descend towards your wrist and kissing it. Staring at what she had done, you're looking from the lady to your brother, who clearly knew this is what she would do, and is grinning at you.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, (f/n), Recovery Girls quirk is Heal, which allows her to amplify and speed up the human body's healing process by kissing them." He decides that it's best to break the tension. As he says this, you can already feel the swelling going from your wrist and as you look down the bruising has also gone.

"Thank you so much Recovery Girl!" surprising the little woman by giving her a hug and rubbing the side of your face to hers. Well, your quirk is a cat, and this is a way you show your affection.

"No problem at all deary. I best be off I'm sure there are other people that need my help." She smiles politely, wandering off to another person who looks to be bleeding slightly from the head. Looking at your brother, you smile widely.

"Thank you for carrying me here Leo. Although I don't think I passed as I didn't get many points because I helped someone else. I've let you down." You say this with your head down, whilst tears start to form at the corner of your eyes. However, before you can even start crying you feel a fist smack you on top of the head. Not hard to hurt you, but just to bring you out of whatever state you are in.

"Well if this school doesn't see what kind of a hero you are, then I won't come here either and we will try at another school. As this is the best one but there are other hero courses in Japan. So, don't cry little cat." Leo declares, pulling you into a hug. Even though he said not to cry, the kindness of his word made you sob slightly into his chest for a few minutes before he pulled you away and wiping your eyes.

"How about we go to your favourite sushi place tonight Yukihira restaurant? My treat, as you don't have work tonight." He looks at you raising an eyebrow knowing full well you cannot refuse food from your favourite place.

"Sure thing! You're the best person no matter what anyone else says!" Jumping into his arms, giving a big hug and kiss on the cheek in a sisterly way. However, you don't notice two red eyes glaring at the display. Stopping in their step as they were walking over to give you your whip back. Not realising that you were siblings, they begin stomping back the other way, clutching the whip to their chest, and cursing under their breath.

"Stupid fucking slut of a cat! You'll never make a hero throwing yourself in any man's arms!" the blonde hair boy curses through gritted teeth, then noticing the boy with the bushy green hair looking at him with a concerned expression in his eyes.

"STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME DEKU! BEFORE I KILL YOU!" He screams in the frightened boy's face, whilst you are oblivious, you and your twin start walking to get changed and head home. 

***** Hope you're enjoying the story! I have loads more to go, and lot's more twist and tales along the way. So, I hope you like my FanFiction as it's my first one. The picture above is to represent how your brother was carrying you to recovery girl but obvs you have cat ears and a tail. If I could draw I would but I'm not great, so I hope you like the pictures but I cannot take any credit for them. Also, I have don't own any BNHA characters.****

***Also, the restaurant is a reference to the Yukihira Soma's restaurant in Food Wars!***