Embarrassing!

Katsuki woke up before you as he looked down he saw you sleeping peacefully in his arms clinging to him like you never wanted to let him go. Reaching over he grabbed his phone looking at the time sighing as you needed to get up and eat before going swimming. "f/n wake up!" he whispered against your ear making you groan "Five more minutes" moaning pulling your face closer into his chest not wanting to leave the feeling of his warmth.

'Damn she looks so fucking cute' he thought to himself as he looked at your cute smiling face as he wrapped his arms tighter around you. He knew Leo had made the point of saying you had to eat three meals and cook them yourself meaning Katsuki would be helping since you were awful at it. "Come on you stupid cat wake up!" he growled making your eyes opening scowling at him before sitting up and rubbing them.

"Did you stay in here all night?" whispering looking to the other side of the room. "Of course I fucking did. You are my shitty girlfriend!" he groaned as he lay on his back. "I guess. I have been pretty shitty lately" sighing as you go to get out the bed before being pulled back down and pinned down under Katsuki who is watching your reactions. "Fuck it!" he growls before attacking your lips with his. At first, you're stunned before lifting your hands up and pulling him deeper into the kiss.

It was desperate like you had been denied the taste of him for so long and he felt the same, not being able to get enough as he started to rub his groin against your entrance you moaned opening your mouth as he shoved his tongue between your lips. You automatically met his tongue with your own as you pulled his ash blonde hair. "F/N. Leo said you needed to come do...." Mina stopped as she walked in your room seeing the sight before her as purple, gold and red eyes turned to glare at the pink girl disturbing you.

"I am so sorry!" she squealed as a pillow was thrown at the door along with an explosion "DIE!" Katsuki yelled making you giggle "What the fuck you laughing at?" he looked down at you under him. "Some angry hedgehog wearing no top with a hot bod!" you blush looking to the side. "Well I guess I'll let some pussy cat like you off!" he smirks leaning down to kiss you but Mina hadn't shut the door on her retreat as she had gathered the rest of the girls who had poked their head around the door.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Midoryia walked down the hall noticing the girls with their heads poking through your door not saying anything. Walking over they were just about to speak when Mina shhhed them and beckoned them over. Luckily for them, you were too busy listening to the boy on tops breathing and heartbeat as well as your own. "I've missed you idiot" he pouts his cheeks going red as you looked a little dazed "I've missed you too!" you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Good let me remind you how fucking good I am!" he smirks but doesn't have a chance as your faster grabbing his hair pulling him down to your desperate lips. Pulling apart he grabs the hem of your top pulling it off and instantly going to your neck biting it making you moan extremely loudly. "Fucking moan my name!" he growled as you did you heard movement at the door to see the girls and the boys stood there all with bright red faces trying to run quick enough.

"GET OUT!" you scream as Katsuki stops he turns and he looks pissed that people are watching "We'll continue this later we need food and some people need to die.!" his voice is like a roar as he passes you his top jumping off to chase the others down. Slipping the top on you run out the room to join in which was unfortunate for them as you could tie them up with vines whilst Katsuki could explode them.

To make it even worse you tied Kaminari and Kyoka together facing each other, but also did the same to Midoryia with Ochacho, Todoroki and Momo then lastly Mina and Kirishima. "SO WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO DIE FIRST!" Katsuki yelled as the rest of the class ran to the sight of a topless Katsuki and you out of breath having tied up your classmates. "We didn't mean to watch but it was cute!" Mina commented as an explosion went off close to her "Kachaan we just got there!" Midoryia pleaded his face getting redder being this pressed up against his crush.