The Forgotten!

All Might screams in frustration as he realises that his nemesis All for One is behind this. At the warehouse, a few minutes previously to this Tiger is looking at his comrade Rag Doll, who is in a vegetative state "Sorry Tiger. But Rag Doll's quirk was too powerful I just had to take it." a man with a posh voice walks forward "I'll be taking (f/n), Powerhouse!" the man comments as you vanish from your father's arms to behind the man.

Best Jeanist manages to get everyone out of a blast that would have killed everyone but has only knocked them out whilst he is lying on the floor bleeding. "Well Done Best Jeanist. I can see why you're the number four hero. That blast should have destroyed them all but you managed to just get them out of the way!" the man wearing a black mask comments "Consider me impressed!" looking down on the shaken hero.

Best Jeanist tries to take out the guy but the man takes him down as Momo, Kirishima, Leo, Iida, Todoroki and Midoryia watch on quaking with fear. They can see you lying on the floor but they can't do anything. There so scared! All of a sudden they hear Katsuki coughing "Damn it!" he yells coughing up the black smog. "What the hell!" he coughs seeing you lying on the floor. "(f/n)!" he tried to move behind the man.

"My apologies Bakugou!" the man known as All for One comments as the other villains teleport in surrounding the ash-blonde who glances at all of them. Hoshi is just coming to as he sees you he walks over not bothered about what is going on "(f/n) you best get ready! You'll wake up soon!" he smiles weakly as he lifts you into his arms. The dressing gown is replaced with an outfit made of flowers. 

As Hoshi is doing that All for One is talking to Shigaraki about how this is all for him as Midoryia and Todoroki start moving forward as Iida stops them the whole group is in fear as All for One remarks "Ah there you are!" this makes the students...

As Hoshi is doing that All for One is talking to Shigaraki about how this is all for him as Midoryia and Todoroki start moving forward as Iida stops them the whole group is in fear as All for One remarks "Ah there you are!" this makes the students freeze before a massive smash hits into the villain "Have you come to kill me a second time All Might!" the man asks calmly.

"I've come to take back my students!" the number one hero yells as everyone is pushed to the floor. Everyone is scattered as you start to wake from the force of being thrown across the place out of Hoshi's arms landing at the feet of Katsuki but he hasn't noticed you yet as he is looking on at the fight.

A portal opens as All Might fights All for One the rest of the villains surround Katsuki and your body. As he fights knowing that he is screwed when Midoryia comes up with a plan to fly across the field and the key to it being a success counted on Katsuki and Kirishima. All Might is trying to protect his student and everyone knows that.

Getting ready they decide to first propel themselves with Midoryia's and Iida's quirk whilst using Kirishima's hardening they'll break through the wall as soon as that's done Todoroki will create a massive slide of ice for them as high as he can.

They'll cross the battlefield at a massive height that the villains can't reach "from what I can see Katsuki has already picked (f/n) up which is limiting his defensive actions. However, if when we fly across Kirishima you call he will listen you and (f/n) are the only two who have built an understanding with him. I believe he will listen!" Midoryia finished praying his plan would work.