Courage!

As night fell you put a hoody on and gathered around. "Perfect! We've filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes. It's time for...." Pixie-Bob yelled before being interrupted by an excited Mina "A totally awesome test of courage" she was cheered in with the rest of the class taking extra lessons. "Not so fast!" a bored monotone voice froze the six students of class 1-A. "It pains me to say it but the catch-up class will be having lessons with me tonight instead." Mina literally screamed out "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" before they were all wrapped up "Your training in the day didn't impress me. So, I'll be using this time too." Aizawa pulled them off as they yelled about wanting to prove their courage. You felt bad for your twin but you told him to study harder than he had.

Pixie- Bob then explained the rules Class 1-B was starting off as the scares whilst 1-A had to do a lap getting their name tags and not in the words of the Pro-Hero Tiger 'Not piss their pants scared' making you laugh but you weren't happy about this at all. It was pairs leaving every three minutes. Turning around you held up your number and it turned out that you were with Midoryia.

That was cool with you be nice to chat with him without an angry hedgehog hoovering over you both. "Hey Midoryia. I'm your team mate!" you ran over smiling as he looked terrified as you also felt a looming presence behind you. "FUCKING DEKU SWAP WITH ME!" Katsuki yelled as you covered your ears. You turned to notice he was with Todoroki I believe neither of them would be happy. The other teams were Ochacho and Tsu, Tokoyami and Shoji, Kyoka since she had persuaded you to use her first name and Toru, Momo and Aoyama, Mineta and Ojiro, Iida and Koda, Todoroki and Katsuki and then you with Midoriya.

The cats said no changing it was all at random which pissed Katsuki off big time that you were with Deku. "Hey Katsuki chill out. If you do then!" you pulled him closer "We can sneak off later and I'll suck your dick." you smiled as you pulled away kissing his lips. "Fine no fucking backsies though!" he smirked. "I won't love you!" you blew him a kiss winking. "Yeh you to!" he smirked as he looked at you before walking to Todoroki.

You were stood waiting for your turn as you waved by to other as your nose caught a scent of burning not one you knew. "Midoryia you smell that!" you whispered as you turned to the forest. "Black smoke." he commented as you nodded "What's that foul smell in the air!" Pixie-Bob commented as you agreed there was something else but then there was a third smell one you knew.

All of a sudden Pixie-Bob started to glow pink as she flew backwards towards the bushes "First let's get rid of these feral cats!" someone comments holding a big clothed item to Pixie-Bobs head bleeding against the floor. "What no way I thought they made it so no one could find us!" Mineta whispered in panic. "So why the hell are their villains attacking this place!" he yelled out as you covered your mouth in shock.

As you and Midoryia ran forward not thinking the pros held you back as Midoryia started to look around like looking for someone. At the same time your brother and the others including Monoma were all sitting down with Aizawa and Vlad King another pro. Your brother was annoyed you were having fun but something felt off he could sense you feeling scared. "Guys I know this sounds crazy but (f/n) is scared and not a jump like she has seen a villains scared" this catches your friends attention. The teachers were talking when Mandalay sent messages inside everyone in the areas heads including the U.A teachers and students.

"Everyone!" she called "Oh its Mandalay's telepathy!" Kirishima commented "So weird right! It's giving me chills" Mina commented hugging herself. "It's sort of annoying that it only works in one direction though." Kaminari commented "Stop talking!" Aizawa snapped looking serious. "Two villains attacked us. It's possible there are more coming everyone return to camp immediately. We're regrouping! Do not engage any enemies!" she yelled in everyone's heads the class sat there looked shocked.