Such a Romantic!

"So where are we going?" you grab Katsuki warm muscular hand. "You will see!" placing your hand to his lips and looking into your eyes. After about a thirty-minute walk you get to the entrance of a water park. "Oh, wow I wanted to come here but I've not had a chance yet." you squeal jumping up and down like a kid. "Tch, you're such a kid and I'm the best boyfriend remember!" he sounded so smug before pulling you in and paying for you.

As soon as you got in the park you ran to get changed before meeting Katsuki, who was wearing black swim shorts with a skull on them. That's when you realised you had a matching bikini because he had brought you a new one. "Did you get this for me?" you smile as he eyes you up and down grabbing you pulling you in closer and kissing you passionately in public.

"EWW you guys get a room!" you recognise the voice as you turn to see Kaminari but not only him the rest of the class. "I thought you would have more fun if these nerds were here, but the end of the night will just be us," he whispers in your ear. "Best boyfriend ever!" you giggle jumping in his arms. "Did you all know about this?" you run over to the girls.

"Yeh Bakugou threatened us not to say anything." Ochacho says nervously "Yeh he was planning it for weeks!" Jiro added, "but he got Kirishima to talk to us all though!" Tsu added. "I didn't know he would get you a new bikini though!" Toru added. "I know it's cute right!" turning around to notice a certain grape haired boy to close to Momo. "You know Mineta I will murder you if you perv anymore!" you snap making the little guy run to Kaminari.

"I'm surprised he invited Midoryia!" you look at the very nervous green haired boy standing anyway from your explosive boyfriend with Todoroki. "Anyways let's go have some fun!" you run over to Katsuki grabbing his hand and pulling him to a two-person slide who couldn't help but stare at your chest as it bounced up and down with excitement. 'I can't get excited here' he kept thinking of anything but how much he just wanted to fuck you, he wouldn't even be bothered who was watching.

It didn't help when you sat on his knee for the slide as he put his arms around you. A poking in your ass made you giggle. "Katsuki I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight!" you giggled as you rubbed your ass against his crotch. "You're being such a dirty little cat today aren't you!" he grunted, and he bit your neck making you moan before crashing into the pool of the slide. "We're going to have to stop in the water a little bit!" he whispered in your ear.

"Ok well if you catch me I'll do anything you want tonight! Even let you fuck my ass if you're a good boy!" you whisper seductively in his ear before biting it making his eyes widen and his face blush before swimming towards the girls playing with a ball in the water. "I've never seen you look so stunned. What did she say to you Bakubro?" he turned to see Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero stood there. The other boys were with the girls joining in their game.

"Ya know she told me that if I'm a good boy..." he stops due to Kaminari bursting out laughing "Dude you be a good boy fuck off!" before choking on water from the angry ash blonde dunking him before letting him up for air. "Trust me I'll be on my best behaviour for that sexy fucking cat!" he smirks "Dude that's manly how much you love her!" Kirishima impressed at how far his friend has come.

"So..what do you get if you're a good boy?" Kaminari air quotes "Blow job?" he smirks. "Most likely but I'm talking about something we haven't done yet!" he smirks imagining how hard he is going to fuck your arse as you scream his name whilst holding your tail. "Earth to Bakugou!" Sero waves his hand in front of the guys face. Kirishima's face a little red as, unlike the other boys Katsuki is quite open with just him being his best friend normally.

"Let's just say I will have claimed all her holes after tonight!" he smirks before noticing you jumping out the water to wave at him your boobs soaked and bouncing in the air. "I didn't think she would be so kinky!" Kaminari comments "You have no idea and never will. She is fucking mine and only mine got it so don't get any fucking ideas." he literally against the blonde face.