Safe! - 10

"Sorry Hoshi... I didn't see you there. I wasn't paying attention." Smiling apologetically, but the guy looks from you to the boy whose arms you're in.

"Is everything OK Miss Kitty?" Looking at you again, then back to the boy. It was as if he was urging you to tell him if you're in danger. Turning your face to the angry face of the ash blonde, trying to act calm.

"Can you please put me down I'm ok now. This is a friend that comes into the cafe where I work." The red-eyed boy looks from you to the boy with green eyes, who is slowly but cautiously getting up from the floor, glare a vicious look at the blonde.

Even though you get the feeling the boy doesn't want to let go, he puts you down.

"Tch, fine!" Grumbling at the sudden suggestion. Before anything else can be exchanged between the three of you the police car parks in front of you.

"Everything alright here Miss? We had a call that a young woman was being attacked," He looks from you to the two boys who are glaring at one another. Smiling at the police officer, you begin to calmly explain the blonde boy saved you and the man that attacked you is just down the side street. However, when you turn around the man is no longer there.

Blinking a few times, you'd never heard him get up or move. Jumping out of your skin at the sudden outburst of rage next to you.

"FOR FUCK SAKE THE FUCKING PRICK WAS RIGHT THERE?!?!" the blond boy runs down the side street being closely followed by the police officers. Meanwhile, you just stood there with Hoshi who was looking at you with concern. He slowly walks over to you, putting his hand on your shoulder before you know it, you're hugging him and crying into his chest. He quietly waits until you're ready to talk and then you explain what happened. The look of anger crosses his face, you never thought you would see on his handsome face.

"Would you like me like me to walk you home to make sure you are safe?" Hoshi bends down to be at eye level with you with a concerned smile. Smiling back and patting him on the head, the move comforts him as he pushes his head into your hand.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK you're DOING?" you literally jump out of your skin as you're pulled away from Hoshi by the red-eyed demon.

"I'LL BE KEEPING HER SAFE!" he shouts at Hoshi, pulling you into the chest. You don't even react as you are still in shock from the whole situation. The police officer comes back around the corner.

"Excuse me, Miss, would you be able to come to the station and you as well young man, so that we can take your statements?" It is clear from his tone that he is concerned that the villain had gotten away.

"Sure, no problem officer. Would you be able to contact my brother, so he can meet me there? He will be worried I'm not home yet." looking down, knowing full well Leo will be going out of his mind.

"Of course, you can," The officer smiles at you. Calling Leo, he went ballistic down the phone and tells you he will meet you at the police station. Also offering to bring a change of clothes as they will need yours for evidence. The blond boy waited in the car but as you turn to your green-eyed friend to say bye, he embraces you.

"Here is my number, Miss Kitty." He places a piece of paper in your hand. "Please message me when your home otherwise I won't be able to sleep," Hoshi smiles as strokes his hand through your hair. Nodding he waves as you get in the police car, and it drives away.

"Tch, that your boyfriend? If not, he clearly wants to be but where was he when you needed him?" The guy next to you says in a spiteful way, looking out the window. Putting your hand on his, he doesn't turn to look at you.

"I told you he is a person that comes into work regularly." You assure him but he still does look at you or move his hand, so the warmth of your soft skin is on his.