Exams.

Waking up on Saturday you were getting ready when your mum shouted you to come down a second. Leo had left early because he had decided to go and revise at Momo's since she came in first on the last exams. "Yeh Mum. What is it?" you yawn your hair everywhere as you had just started the shower to have it stop.

Walking into the kitchen sat Katsuki with Kirishima "Morning (f/n)!" Kirishima smiled nervously as Katsuki laughed at your hair "My hair looks better than yours idiot!" you grumble "I thought you guys were going to revise today?" you grab a green tea from your mum. "We are!" Katsuki snapped glaring at you "Look if you came to just give me the stink eye then I'm going to get ready!" you pout to walk out the kitchen your mum laughing.

"'Course we came here for a reason!" he spat out "Well I need to get ready, so the reason is..." you gestured for him to continue "We're going to revise at your work!" he pouted clearly annoyed he hadn't seen you properly all week. "Oh ok. That way I can see you literally beat knowledge into poor Kirishima's head," you smirk as Kirishima just laughs nervously knowing your probably correct with your words.

"If you want I will sit with you at lunch and go other some stuff with you too. I know my boyfriend is handsome, smart and extremely strong!" you smirk as he starts to glare knowing there is a but "But he is a tad violent!" you smile as you didn't even see him move as next thing you know your sat on his knee. "Yeh violent, am I?" he's holding your tail, so you can't escape "Yep. I'm not going to take it back either!" you kiss him quickly on the lips.

"Look I need to get ready for work. If you like and if it's ok with my mum, you can stop tonight but I need to revise myself tomorrow all day as well as train in the gym." you turn to hug him "Fine with me!" your mum smiles as she continues making food for your breakfast. "Fine. I'll have to grab my stuff when you finish." he hugs you "Oh you don't need to wear anything!" you smirk.

"Sweetie I'm in the room and I have great hearing like you remember." your mum glances over making you go the same colour as Kirishima's hair and jump off Katsuki's knee. "You boys want some breakfast?" your mum asks the boys. "Only if it's not too much trouble Mrs (l/n)!" Kirishima said politely. "Please call me Lilith, Kirishima. Katsuki let me guess you want your eggs spicy?" she smiled grabbing the hot sauce she got especially for him.

"Please." he seemed distracted as he watched you leave to get ready. After that, you got ready and eating breakfast before the three of you head towards the cafe. "It's not quite open yet but stay here a sec. I'm sure Miss Aoi or Usai will let you sit in early and I will treat you to a milkshake each." you smile as you head in before popping back out to let them in the cafe placing them on a table nearest the kitchen.

As you were setting up as you predicted Katsuki was literally beating the information into Kirishima. However, you never knew it could work for his advantage. The day went on as you kept them topped with water before they ordered some lunch. Hoshi also came in to have his usual and commented on how sorry he felt for poor Kirishima's head.

You didn't realise though that Katsuki was also keeping his eyes on you as well, especially when a certain green-eyed boy came in and you were laughing with him. Eventually, their lunch came, and you took a seat at the table with your own lunch. You went through a few bits with Kirishima which he seemed grateful for a break from the paper hitting his head.

After work, you popped to Katsuki's house as his parents weren't in you took full advantage of some alone time before heading to yours. Leo was in when you got back and was informing you on how big Momo's house was. The three of you decided to chill on the console before you eventually went to bed. In the morning you got up had a workout and a little training with Katsuki, which ended in you both getting a shower together after.