Out in the Open!

After you saw the boys vanish your curiosity got the best of you as you slide the window open. 'Aizawa is going to kill us but I need to make sure he's ok' you think as you slip out of your clothes tying them into a tiny ball you attach a piece of string enough for a house cats head to fit through. Placing your necklace on the side, you transform into a house cat but unlike before it doesn't hurt. 'Huh?!' maybe that goddess did something to help me.'

Slipping out the window there was a tree not far from the ledge as you jumped out your claws attaching to the branch before you quickly made your way towards 'Ground Beta'. You took clothes just in case you were caught by the boys you knew you would have to defend yourself. Sprinting across the grounds all you can think is that you hope Katsuki is ok. You've known since what happened at the training camp that his mind has been plagued with most likely guilt and then to top it off you got taken again.

As you get closer you go slightly closer you get so you can see and hear with all your senses but so the boys cannot see you. Looking other you see Katsuki looking at the green-haired boy "I've been thinking all this time? You got it from All Might didn't you?" Katsuki said to the other boy who stood silent "I mean your power!" he continued as Midoryia stood looking serious. 'I knew I was right' you thought as the scent of the two was too similar but not that of a family bond but the power that flowed through their bodies.

"What are you going to do with the answer?" Midoryia asks with a serious look on his face as Katsuki glares before speaking his voice is angry but he is currently holding on just "You and I both wanted to be like All Might" he comments before holding his hand forward towards the boy "Let's fight! Right here! Right now!" this shocks the green-haired boy who panics "Huh?! Wait, why does it have to end up like that? We can get a training room!" he looked worried at what the outcome would be if they fought here.

During this point, you had picked up on All Might's scent and could tell he was watching whatever was happening. At the end of the day, he hadn't done this correctly and neglected the feelings of Bakugou, not seeing the hurt behind the boy who admired him.

Katsuki grits his teeth "If we fight seriously, we'll be stopped!" he lifts his head looking at the boy "Let me see for myself. If the way you admired him was correct. Then does that mean my admiration was wrong?" The look in his red eyes was breaking your heart you knew he was hurting but not his much as you watch this hidden side. Midoryia speaks out "Are you planning on fighting?" noticing that the ash-blonde is stretching out ready before sounding a little more normal "Oh Yeah! you switched to mainly using kicks, right?" looking at the green-haired boy as he instantly went on the defensive as the ash-blonde explodes towards him "KACCHAN!" he yells before being thrown back.

"You like to read a lot into things huh?" Katsuki comments before the fight started getting serious and you can see from their eyes one set of red and one set of green that there is a lot of history between the two boys. You can't hear everything being said due to the explosions going off however, you did catch Midoryia yelling "Do we really have to fight?" as an explosion goes off at him flinging him backwards. "Wait, I said!" Midoryia yells and looking up you can tell Katsuki is thinking of a past with the two boys.

'He was always behind me' the ash-blonde thinks as yells "DON'T RUN! FIGHT!" He keeps going "Even though we admired the same person...why?" he says before Midoryia kicks him to the ground. Running over to the fallen boy he puts his hand down to help the angry boy up "Are you ok?" Midoryia comments only to have his hand smacked away by Katsuki "Don't worry about me!" Katsuki yells as you feel tears coming out of your cat-shaped eyes. 'I do worry though' you thought as you watched.

You could hear the tears in his voice as he yelled at the green-haired boy "Fight! What the hell is wrong with you?" his shoulders slouch as you can't see his eyes under his hair. "Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me?" he took a deep breath as both boys were breathing heavily as he was still looking down "Why is it that you became strong...But I..." he looked up and at that moment you wanted to run out and hold him but you couldn't this was his fight he had to get this out.