Shaken!

Recovery Girl finally comes out of the room looking at your homeroom teacher "She is stable but I don't know what happened to her. I believe she is mentally unstable. This could be it for her career as a hero." she sighed as Leo, Alex and Katsuki looked at the woman in horror. "They tortured her, took her memories replacing them with false ones making her do things she wouldn't normally, and god knows what else. Unless someone gets her to talk I don't think there is anything we can do." the elderly woman looked mentally drained and devastated herself.

"What if I get her to talk?" Katsuki stepped forward "What if I can get her to open up? I know she'll talk to me" he was panicked that you were so scared. "If you can it might help" she smiled "You need to be patient though" Aizawa turned to the boy "She went through something traumatic and..." Katsuki fists exploded "You don't think I know that. What would you want to do for someone that you couldn't help but you could see that they had been hurt?" he looked at the older man. "She can't give up. She is a lot stronger than you all give her credit for." he snapped as he started to walk into the room.

"Is she ok to come back to the dorm? I think a hospital bed is the last place she wants to be" he turned to the woman. "Well I guess but she will need watching for at least 24 hours. Also, some wounds opened up and will need antibiotics. I have healed what I can, for now, I'll need to see her tomorrow." she finished "I'll look aft..." Leo was trying to say as Katsuki "She is my girlfriend. I don't think she would want you to help her shower and stuff" he looks at Leo with pleading eyes.

"Fine!" your brother pouted, "I think she needs all the class" Aizawa commented. "Alex you may be able to reach her as well. Having a new quirk forced into your body isn't something we can all deal with. Maybe Midoryia since he can't control his quirk as well." the monotoned teacher commented. "TCH!" is all the ash-blonde comments as he walks into the infirmary walking towards the bed that has you sitting with your head in your knees in a small ball shaking.

Hearing the noise you look over your eyes red and swollen from tears of knowing what has happened. Thinking the boy you loved wouldn't love you anymore. Seeing him stood there frozen makes your dry lips tremble as you place your head back down in shame. The scratches hurt being sat as you were but you didn't care you cheated on him because you were weak and couldn't fight back. 'This is it he won't love me now. He would have fought. He said his girlfriend was a badass but I was just weak and surrender' your thoughts were frozen as you felt a hand run through your hair.

"Nice hair!" you heard a soft whisper as you lifted your eyes up from your knees. "I haven't seen it" your voice is croaky and sore from ripping the vines out of your mouth. "Well let's go home and you can have a wash." he smiled his eyes held a pain that you couldn't place 'It's my fault. He doesn't love me' you place your head back down starting to sob again. "Leo and Alex are here. Do you want to see them?" he ran his fingers through your hair as you just shook your head saying no.

"Well, they want to see you. They're worried why don't you give me a smile. I missed it" he sighed as you just shook your head. "Ok well I'll be back in a second." he kissed the top of your hair before leaving the room making you feel lonely and afraid. As he walked out "Do you have a wheelchair?" he looked at the woman he gestured to one. "She isn't feeling up for anyone at the moment." he looked at your brother and best friend. "I don't think she wants me either but she needs out of here." he looked at the teacher who nodded.

"Boys go back make sure her rooms ready and maybe make her some soup. Take her medicine as well." Aizawa comments as he looks at the nurse "I'll stay to discuss with Recovery Girl and see if we can get some counselling arranged. Bakugou bring, l/n to the dorms." he turns as the boy grabs a chair heading back into the ward to see you in a state. "Don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." he sighed sitting on the bed "This is my fault. This wouldn't have happened if I'd have saved you" he sounded angry at himself as he heard you stop sobbing.