Make up in the shower!

It was late and you couldn't sleep you had to get a shower it was driving you insane, unlocking the door you looked out to see the coast clear but didn't realise there were plates and stuff outside your door as you tripped over them landing flat on your face. "Fuck sake" you muttered not loud so you didn't think anyone had heard you. However, a certain ash-blonde also wasn't sleeping as he couldn't stop thinking about you when he thought he heard your voice.

Quickly picking the plates and cups up you carry them downstairs placing them in the kitchen before continuing to the girl's bathroom. Deciding a shower is quicker you start to run the shower before stripping off and stepping in. The hot water against your skin felt amazing as you stood there your head against the walk and your back to the door as the hot water was running over you.

Katsuki POV

"Fucking cat. She knows I won't be able to fucking sleep because she is still fucking mad with me" Katsuki was mumbling to himself as he lay on the bed staring at the ceiling his hands behind his head. 'I wish she would just tell me if she doesn't want me anymore. Least I can fight for her then' he was thinking when he heard a small crash across the hall and then your voice silently mutter "Fuck sake" Sitting up he listened to see if it was actually you or he was just hearing things.

That's when he heard plates and cups being picked up then the sound of your footsteps moving down the hall. Not wanting to startle you he waited five minutes to see if you were coming back up to bed or staying downstairs. When he didn't hear you come back he decided to see if you would speak to him downstairs that way it would be away from the rest of the class and your teacher. 'What if she tells me it's over?' he thought as he stepped out his door quietly making his way down the stairs.

'I need to tell her I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose her again and what if I can't protect her like last time?' holding his thumb and finger against the bridge of his nose he heads into the kitchen but you're not there. He also hadn't walked passed you on the stairs meaning you were still somewhere downstairs since the dishes were on the side. Looking around he couldn't spot you anywhere until he came to the entrance of the girl's bathroom.

'I bet she is having a bath or shower' he thought before going to sit on the sofa for a second before changing his mind. 'Fuck it I want to see her' he thought looking around seeing the coast was clear and waltzing quietly in the girl's bathroom. He could see steam rising from one of the shower cubicles and luckily they didn't have locks just frosted glass doors.

He could make out the outline of your body standing still resting your head against the wall. Slowly and quietly he began to take his clothes off before he was naked as well. Walking over he could tell you were clearly out of it as you hadn't moved or acknowledged he was even there. Sliding the door open he saw your ear twitch making him stop to see if you turned but you didn't.

He then heard you muttering to yourself "He probably hates me for being weak when he is so strong all the time" you groan as your hands are on your head. 'Is that what she thinks? I'm an idiot she is strong' he thinks continuing in the shower as you finally noticed his presence you turn almost slipping before he pulls you into his body and places his head on your shoulder. "I'm sorry" he mumbles 'I'm so fucking sorry don't leave me please' he thinks as he feels your chest rising in panic before calming down and your arms wrapping around his head.

Normal POV ***Lemon***

Standing in the shower you all of a sudden become aware of a presence in the shower with you as you turn to confront it your foot slips as you feel a familiar hand grab you and pull you into the taller person. Their head instantly dropping to your neck hiding their face but glancing to the side you see the normal ash blonde hair wet from the shower. His arms go around your body pulling you into him as close as possible before you feel his hot breath against your skin and a mumble "I'm sorry" it states as you put your arms around the boy not looking at you pulling him into your closer.