Fail-Safe!

Aizawa didn't give you opportunities to mope around and your parents got you a new phone. You made sure to upload only the stuff you wanted and even though you hated what Hoshi had done you did upload the pictures from the time before he attacked you. Katsuki wasn't happy about it but he was having his own problems about feeling responsible for you being so broken and All Might's retirement.

Of course, he wasn't aware of the reason All Might was weaker was due to him giving a certain green-haired boy his power. In the back of your mind, you knew you would be taken or attempted to be taken again at some point, so you thought of a plan to make it so they could get you back quickly and the green-eyed boy to be captured. In your head, you wanted to save him as you knew maybe he could be a good person he had just been brought up to hate heroes.

Once you had come up with the plan it was a week before the licence exams and everyone had been training hard. Remembering something that Momo had mentioned from the time you were taken about what happened with her you ask Yosetsu Awase from class 1-B to come round as you wanted to ask him something. You had also asked All Might and your homeroom teacher to come to the meeting you had arranged with the class after dinner.

When there was a knock at the door you saw the boy stood there looking nervous. He had long black hair, spiked upwards and backwards to his left, wide, patterned headband around his forehead, pulled down quite low, to keep his hair out of his eyes which were grey. "Oh hey (l/n)" he smiled not knowing why the girlfriend of Katsuki Bakugou had asked to meet up. It wasn't unknown that your boyfriend had a bit of a temper.

"Hey Awase. Thank you so much for coming. You want a drink before we start?" you smile sweetly making him blush "Err sure but what about Bakugou won't he flip your speaking to another guy?" he raised an eyebrow "Nope he will be cool. They'll all be there you'll see. I couldn't let this leak and I trust you from what Momo said about you." you smile as he follows you to the kitchen.

Walking past everyone sat there waiting for All Might and Aizawa, they noticed the boy and looked between the both of you. "Cat what the fuck?" Katsuki went to stand up to flip but you needed to show you meant business tonight. "Katsuki sit! Stay!" you commanded as you glared at him making him raise an eyebrow before sitting grumbling under his breath. "I can go if..." the other boy comments "No..." you cut him off "Trust me. You'll understand soon" you gave him a sweet smile making him shrug.

After getting him a drink he sat near Momo since they were friends as All Might and Aizawa turned up. "You have the floor (l/n)! What did you want to speak to everyone about" Aizawa sounded like he didn't want to be there but that was how he usually sounded. "Thank you sir!" you smile standing up as Alex looked at you he had worked out what this was about and being your best friend he didn't like it one bit.

Standing in front of them nervously you looked around the room at the confused faces. "Hey everyone. I've been having a real think about everything that happened and well what is most likely going to happen next." your smile drops into a serious look that no one had seen before as you continue. "I'm fed up of always being the victim of the villains. I want to take a stand against them" you look at All Might and Aizawa as they don't like it "You cannot as you would then be as bad as they are Miss (l/n)!" All Might bellows at you as you glare at him.

"No. That's the thing. I'm not all I want to do is stop whatever is going to happen to me." you snap "How do you think All Might I sleep at night?" you snap again "Not great! Mostly with one eye open unless Katsuki is with me. I don't feel safe." you calm a little bit "I'm not saying I will be going to seek them out but as Pros you know that Hoshi will be coming for me." you sigh "I don't want to live my life looking over my shoulder, so I need a plan in place for when I am taken because it will happen." when you say this Katsuki walks over flicking you head.