Return!

Getting down to the bus you notice pretty much everyone else has opted for costumes as well apart from Midoryia, but you heard him saying to Ochaco something about it's not finished being repaired yet. Looking at Katsuki he had a smug look on his due to the fact it's his fault the costume was so destroyed.

Before you can even speak to anyone a loud whistle goes off making the fur on your tail and end stand on end.

"Gather round class 1-A!" your new class rep shouts out. 'Geez Iida are you trying to kill me off from a heart attack' you think to yourself whilst trying to calm your nerves. Ever since the incident at work you're on edge and feel like your stalker could be anywhere.

"Using your student number make two lines, so we can load the bus efficiently!" He continues. You can tell he is taking his responsibilities with pride and to be honest he is the right man for the job. However, getting on the bus it's an open layout 'Poor Iida' you think whilst finding a seat. Iida seems pretty bummed out that his seating plan was ruined but Mina tells him he needs to chill that makes you giggle.

You're just about to sit next to Leo, so you can take a quick cat nap on the way before you yanked into another seat. Your brother just rolls his eyes and Sero ends up sitting next to him. You look up and notice to red orbs staring at you.

"Where you think you're going?" a smirk on his lips, you know this can't be any good. "Well I was going to sit with my brother since I want a nap!" you stretch out yawning "But I guess your lap will do!" You state curling up into a ball on his lap just like a cat and try to drift off to sleep. None of your classmates knew that you literally had the traits of a cat. Sure, they saw you try to eat a whole fish, but they just didn't quite realise how cat like you were.

"I'm not a fuckin' pillow ya know!" the blonde boy shouts. You just put your finger over his mouth to shh him. "Kitty sleepy be quiet! You're too loud!" you purr at him.

"OMG SHE IS SOOOO CUTE I WANT TO KEEP HER PLEASE!" you hear an overly excited voice screaming over you. Making you bolt upright and drawing your claws in the boy your lying on leg. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR!" he literally screams at you.

"Sorry I was asleep, and Mina scared the shit out of me!" you apologise putting your claws away and going into your bag to get something to stop the little bit of bleeding. "STUPID FUCKIN RACOON EYES DON'T YOU KNOW TO NOT SCARE A STUPID FUCKING CAT WHEN IT'S SLEEPIN!" if you weren't still sitting in his lap he would have probably launched at your poor pink friend with an explosion.

"Whoops my bad!" is all she gets out before the subject is quickly changed, as Tsu points how similar Midoryia and All Might's quirks are apart from the number one hero doesn't hurt himself. You move next to Katsuki who seems in a grumpy mood, because of his leg being scratched but also due to the conversation being about the boy he calls Deku. 'I really should ask him about that someday' you think but not feeling quite that brave to ask now.

You sit back listening to the conversation "Well if any of classmates have pro quirks it's Todoroki and Bakugou!" Kirishima points out making Katsuki look over to his friend. You can tell that it meant a lot to him that his friend had complimented him not that he would admit it to anyone. You put your hand on his leg and smile "I agree with Kirishima on that too!"

However, the little frog girl decides to continue on the angry blonde "Sure but Bakugou is always angry, so he will never be that popular!" you and the green haired boy choke slightly at the brave comment. "WHAT DID YOU SAY I'll KICK YOUR ASS!" as if on cue the fiery boy next to you yells. Proving the little frog's point, which makes you giggle earning a death glare from those red eyes.

"You know we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage!" the epic burn coming from Kaminari was a bit mean but fair. "You'll regret the day you ever applied to this school Loser!" the boy next to you yelled. 'Man, I just wanted a nap' your head pounds. You decide to move to another seat to prevent the headache as your ears are so sensitive, he doesn't notice through yelling at everyone. You climb over Sero and get on Leo's knee to have a nap the rest of the way. Leo just strokes your hair like you're an actual cat.

****Time skip to inside the USJ****

Since getting off the bus Katsuki is sulking with you since you switched seats to have a nap but oh well, you're more excited the fact that the Pro Hero Thirteen is standing in front of you to care. Everyone else is in awe as well as they're one of the top rescue heroes.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!" everyone says in unison.

You walk in and your jaw literally drops. "Holy crap it looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima yells out. He isn't wrong there is a shipwreck site, landslide, a fire, a windstorm and many more different types of areas where you will be training how to rescue civilians. You learn it was created by the space hero Thirteen and they call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint.

Mr Aizawa seems pissed because All Might hasn't shown up due to doing too much hero stuff, you overhear Thirteen saying to your teacher. 'hmmm I guess even the symbol of peace has his limits!' you think to yourself whilst storing the information away for a rainy day.

Thirteen then goes on to explains about their quirk and that it's extremely powerful called black hole, which can be used to suck up anything and be turned into dust. The green haired fanboy explains how it has been used to save people, but Thirteen explains that their quirk could easily be used to kill. She advises some of us also have similar quirks, so we need to stay focused otherwise our quirks could be deadly. We were advised our quirks to have been tested and monitored by the lessons with All Might and Mr Aizawa. Thinking back, you have a better understanding of what you can do.

Your standing at the back of the class so no one else can see you, all of a sudden, the lights start flickering as well as a few water features. You notice a purple vortex opening near the waterfall and people starting to come through when Mr Aizawa goes serious. You're too busy looking at the waterfall you don't feel a presence behind you, until it's too late as a large hand covers your mouth and one goes around your waist pulling you through a similar purple portal. The feeling of terror and as if your being pulled through flick sludge panics you as you try to make a sound to alert people. However, no sound comes out and instead of looking at the back of the rest of your class now looking into the eyes of your teachers and your fellow students.

Tears start to fall from your eyes as you feel a familiar set of teeth bite your neck, a familiar scent and a voice you'll never forget.

"Hello, my pet! I told you I would see you soon but first, we just have to see All Might and the rest of your class killed. Personally, it's for the best that the thing that touched my sweet little kitten is destroyed." Your eyes widen as you look to the boy who saved you once as he looks at you with a promise that he will save you again, but you don't want that you need to find a way to save yourself even if you currently can't move. 

****I hope you enjoyed this chapter was a little unsure what I was going to do but I know now.***

I don't own the characters of BNHA or the picture.