Blush!

Class 1-A just stand there is amazement. When you hear a cute voice.

"But..Orientation we're gonna miss it!" you look to see it's the cute girl who was talking to Midoryia earlier.

"If you really want to make the big leagues, then you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies!" Literally, you can't believe a teacher has just said something like it, he then continues in a matter of fact tone with an undertone on boredom in it.

"Here at U.A we're not tethered to traditions!" he turns to look at the class with one side of him still facing the opposite way. "That means I get to run my class however, I see fit" silence is over the class a few people looking nervous you being one of them. You glimpse over to see Katsuki has the same old glare on his face clearly this isn't phasing him. He notices you staring and glares at you making you look back at your teacher. "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before" He is holding up a tablet with different physical tests on. "The country is still trying to pretend we're all created equal or by not letting those with the most power excel, it's not rational and one day the ministry of education will learn!"

He then turns to Katsuki "Bakugou, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exams!" you notice that even your friend seems a little shocked. Then the tired voice continues "What was your furthest throw with a softball when you were in junior high?" he questions him but it doesn't sound like he is interested but that must just be his tone.

"67 meters I think!" he also sounds bored but you guess that's what he sounds like when he is concentrating. You look over at him but he is too focused and doesn't look at you. 'Damn he looks really good that gym kit. Focus (f/n)!' You zone back in and you notice he is slightly looking your way with a smirk on his face. He saw you checking him out 'Damn it!'

"Right! Trying doing it with your quirk!" the teacher instructs him on what to do "anything goes just stay in the circle" you all stand waiting. You've seen first-hand what he can do and it's impressive.

"Alright man! You asked for it!" he limbers himself up ready to throw. "DIEEEE!" yep that's Katsuki alright but man that was amazing he is so strong.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities...it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a hero!" he holds up his score and you choke a little making the red-eyed demon wink at you. It says 705.2 meters! People start talking among themselves about how impressive it was, looking at Leo who is a very competitive person anyway, has a smirk on his face and just grins at you.

Someone says how fun it looks, however you look at Mr Aizawa.

"This looks fun, does it? You have 3 years here to become a hero do you think it's all going to be games and playtime?" He pauses everyone on edge a little, that when he has a creepy smile on his face.

"Idiots! Today you'll compete in 8 physical test to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last will be expelled!" Everyone literally screams 'what' at the same time apart from the odd few who are clearly confident in their potential. "Like I said I get to decide how this class runs!" He lifts the hair from his face and underneath is a creepier smile than before "Understand and if that's a problem you can head home right now!"

This seems to pump some people up, including Katsuki. He keeps glaring at the terrified green-haired boy clearly assuming he will not be passing. The poor little cute girl starts arguing about it not being fair but is slowly put in her place by your homeroom teacher, when he reminds of how unfair the world can be from natural disasters to villains. When he says that it brings a flashback to what happened to you. Remembering that horrid man's hands on your body the smell of this horrid breath against your skin.

You're quickly snapped out of it when you feel someone grab your hand. You look up to see your ash-blonde hero, looking at Mr Aizawa but he is trying to comfort you also. You didn't even see him move towards you. You squeeze his hand to let him know you're grateful but he doesn't let go he just squeezes back. As you continue to listen and the speech is amazing and reminds you why you want to be a hero! For the first time since setting a foot in U.A you smile not a cute smile a smile of determination.

You hear a slight whisper in your ear of your favourite cocky voice that's always there when you need it. "You got this you stupid cat but I won't go easy on you, so you need to go all out!" Looking up you see a soft smile on his face and you match it with your own squeezing his hand tighter.

Looking back at the man in front of you just as he says "Show me it's no mistake that you're here. You're ready you look at the boy who saved your life and whisper back.

"Just remember what I said to you at our exam! Remember my name as I will be a hero!" You smirk up at him. His eyes falter for a second before he leans into your ear closing the distance in height between you.

"I also remember you saying I wouldn't get this pussy cat, but that seems to not be the case!" he whispers seductively in your ear before nibbling the end of it making you release a little moan of pleasure before turning bright red remembering where you are. You quickly let go of his hand walking over to Leo who was clearly watching you both, you look back at Katsuki who just winks and goes back to paying attention.

Leo laughs and says under his breath "sure is nice to see you reconnecting with your boyfriend." You smack his arm getting some people attention who are stood near you, some guy with blonde hair with a black lightning bolt through it, a guy with spiky red hair who your sure was in your exam, a pink alien looking girl and another girl with headphone jacks for ears. You just smile at them with a twinkle in your multi-coloured eyes and then glare at Leo.

"Now we're just wasting time by talking. Let the games begin!" and with that, you all start to stretch ready to compete. 

****Thank you for continuing to read my story***

***Please be aware some of the story does follow along with the manga and anime but I have tweaked some stuff to fit with my story. I also don't own any of the BNHA characters. I also don't own the picture. I am thinking I will do my own for the twin's costumes :)****