Welcome to Japan Alex!

Standing at the airport with your family with a little sign saying 'Welcome to Japan Alex!' getting nervous as it had been nearly a year since you last saw him, the boy you normally had to be pried away from. "Sweetie I know you excited but your tail!" your Dad laughed as you couldn't control your tail sometimes he found it really cute. You had decided to spend the day all together as they had taken a few days off to be parents, but whilst at the USJ they will be wearing their hero uniform.

"Man he always takes his time" Leo was clearly bored or hungry as he was just as excited as you were this morning. "You know security is tight at the moment numbskull!" you stick out your tongue. "You're a mean cat! Too much time with that hot-headed boyfriend!" he looks you dead in the eyes wiggling your eyebrows, making you face go red of course your parents didn't know but Leo didn't half like teasing you about it.

"Leo, Katsuki is a lovely boy and is good for (f/n), so stop winding her up!" your mum taps him on the head. You chuckled as they've only met him the once and he was super polite, not his usual shouty self. "Tch, whatever!" Leo moaned sounding just like Katsuki making you bust out laughing, which then made him laugh realising what he had done. "I know you've not seen me in a while but geez no need to laugh pretty miss kitty!" you instantly knew the soft English accent, before you turned to see the longish black hair and grey eyes of your best friend.

Before you knew it you jumped in his arms for a massive hug. "You know I hope your boyfriend isn't here, won't he get jealous!" his voice was full of tease and mischief. Dropping back to the floor since he was quite a bit taller than you even taller than Katsuki but about the same height as Leo. "Geez did you have another growth spurt and clearly you've been working out!" poking his solid stomach laughing. "Well I could say the same for you or you better have been I don't want to come to watch you get your ass beat down!" laughing he greeted the rest of your family who basically treated him like a second son.

After that, you went back to your home letting him get settled before heading out for food. "(f/n) did you invite Katsuki, be nice to see him again and for him to meet Alex." your Mum clearly wanting to interrogate the boy again. "I didn't because I know for a fact he will be busy training!" you smile, to be honest, you were a little sad you hadn't spent much time with him in the last two weeks apart from at lunchtime. You hadn't really shared any kisses or anything, it was quite lonely and the texts at night were pretty standard how was your days, love you and goodnight.

'Maybe he is resting like me today' you think even though you haven't seen Alex in forever either. "I can give him a call if you want as Alex is taking a nap after his flight!" you shout downstairs. "You should I'm sure you want to spend time with him before the competition." she could clearly tell you had been mopping around for at least a week now. "Ok" you shout back before grabbing your phone, looking at your background which was the picture Mitsuki sent you.

You listen to the phone ring a few times before his voice came on the other side rough and out of breath "Hey what's up?" he sounded busy. "Oh hey, sorry you sound busy it didn't matter!" you giggle nervously. "Never for you know what's up?" his sounded short you felt you might have annoyed him. "Well I know the festival is tomorrow but well my parents wondered if you wanted to come out for food with us tonight but I get that your probs still training so they won't be offended." you sound nervous. "Sure sounds good what time?" you were that shocked you didn't respond. "Hello? What the fuck!" he yelled down the phone.

"Sorry I thought you would be busy, ermm we're not going till around 6 pm. So we can pick you up if you like on the way or if you are free we're in just chilling a bit." you let him know hoping a little bit that he would be earlier. "I've just literally finished training, so I'll grab a shower and come over to hang out a bit, I have some lost time to make up with a certain cat that had to work whenever I wanted to see her. Where are we going for food and do I need cash?" his voice held a hint of promise and mischief.