Katsuki Vs (F/N)

"(f/n) lookin' forward to our battle?" Kaminari asks who is sitting next to Katsuki. "Of course I am! Don't worry Jiro I will be repaying him tenfold for what he did!" you look at him with your best Katsuki evil smirk. "Good girl!" Jiro cheers giving you a high five. "You've been hanging with him too long!" he points to the side of him.

"I know I have a winning personality!" you laugh "WHAT YOU SAY YOU DUMB CAT!" Katsuki yells. "Hah hah you're actually aware of my presence then!" you joke. "Yeh I so get here now I bet you want to sleep, so you can kick dunces ass and then lose to me!" he states so boldly. "Hmm I'll come to sit on your knee but I'm not sleepy plus I want to watch Midoryia's fight!" you state you see a nerve pulse on the side of his head, so you place a little kiss on it.

The first battle beginnings you can see Hitoshi saying something to Midoryia but then when the battle started Midroyia all of a sudden stopped. Ojiro jumped in a fit "I went through the trouble of warning him, too!" you looked over to the boy who looked at you. "Surely you understand he must of mind-controlled you too!" the boy with a tail called you out.

"Ermm actually he didn't and I already knew what his quirk was, because just after the race when he was the only one to come and congratulate me he told me." you shrugged your shoulder whilst you felt arms grip around your waist. Looking down you could see Katsuki trying not to lose his cool with you.

"Deku why?" Ochacho calls out whilst Iida's shouts out standing up "If you go out of bounds, then you'll lose the match!" you watch as the green-haired boy walks to the edge of the arena. "His quirk is called brainwashing if you must know guys!" you call out. They all turn to you in shock "why didn't you warn Midoryia?" Kirishima asks. "Ojiro told him and look how good that's doing for him! It's not my place to ruin someone who couldn't get through fighting faux villains because they need a living being to use it on!"

"However, don't blow me up Katsuki...I think if Midoryia can somehow activate his own quirk it will cancel out Hitoshi quirk and if that happens then Hitoshi will most likely withdraw as he isn't physically strong." you point out whilst everyone listens. "Who is Hitoshi?" Katsuki asks confused "You're kidding me right the guy Midoryia is fighting Hitoshi Shinso!" you smile at him but this makes him mad. "Oh so you're on first name terms!" his eyebrow twitching, you just karate chop his head "Shut it Katsuki! You have no rights to get mad at me at the moment!" you hiss at him making his eyes widen and everyone else's at that as well. "Tch!" is all you get back.

All of a sudden there is a crash on the course looking down Midoryia has stopped and turned towards Hitoshi who looks stunned. "Phew...see I told ya! Ojiro you didn't need to worry!" you giggle ruffling Katsuki's hair. Watching on though Hitoshi is actually fighting back making you and Katsuki sit forward watching, as Midoryia throws the purple-haired boy out of bounds.

Katsuki looks pissed that Midoryia won, you decide it's best to get off him and sit with Mina instead. He doesn't even notice you've gotten off him through his rage.

The next match is Sero vs Todoroki in which Todoroki freezes half the stadium you and Mina snuggle up for warmth. "Oh god, he mmussst be soo cold!" Mina states whilst everyone else is stunned. It took a while for the arena to be defrosted but next was you vs Kaminari. "Come on then Pikachu it's our turn and I have a lot of payback from the ladies to give you!" you giggle giving Katsuki a little kiss on the head. "You best cheer for me!" he nods as you walk away.

"Go get him girl!" Mina and the other girls call out making you turn and winking at them and sticking your tongue out. "Kick his ass sis!" Leo shouts you give him a thumbs up. Before going into the arena you take your shoes of tying the laces and hooking them over your shoulders.

"The next match is between Denki Kaminari of Class 1-A the lightning bolt and (f/n) (l/n) also of Class 1-A the pretty little kitty with some sharp claws" Present Mic announces.