Leo Snaps!

It was the last night of the training with Hitoshi as he came over at the end "You relaxing this weekend?" he took a seat next to your exhausted body trying to catch a breath. "Nah book stuff" you look at him not giving him much more as Alex was yet again talking to Aizawa. "What you can't stay in tomorrow supposed to be a scorcher and Class 1-A have hired the pool for training?" he glanced over to see if you had taken the bait.

Which it looked as if you had as you contemplated it for a second but then shook your head "Nope" you cover your eyes with your hands breathing heavily. "What if someone you need to save falls in the water you that confident of a swimmer?" he smiled innocently wishing he could see you in a bikini but at this rate he just wanted you smiling again. "Why you making this a big deal you're not in my class?" lifting a hand off one of your eyes.

"Well since you've been confiding in me. I've been thinking this plant quirk might work better if you take in some actual sunlight as it's been getting weaker and I know you've not been going outside" he smirks "Tch" was all you said knowing he was most likely right. "You'll need a bikini on as you will need to absorb as much light as possible" he smiled sweetly as you groaned knowing he was most likely right.

Back at the dorm, the girls went into your room since you never locked it "Oh god should we get rid of the empty noddle pots" Ochacho commented as you room was a mess the door was wide open different plant subjects around the room you had been trialling. "Talk about plant cemetery" Mina shuddered. "Look she may not thank us for this but let's tidy it whilst she is out. She has been so busy" Momo commented as they began tidying the room Tsu, Kyoka and Toru walked downstairs getting cleaning products.

The boys were all sat around Katsuki, as usual, was scowling looking at pictures of you together on his phone, whilst Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero were talking his ear off. "What you cleaning need a hand?" Midoryia called out making the ash-blonde scowl more. "Ermm probs best if not. We're cleaning (f/n) room it's a disaster." Ochacho called out smiling as Katsuki looked up. He hadn't been in your room for weeks.

"What you mean it's a fucking mess?" he growled standing up as the girls looked panicked, "You think she is going to be fucking happy you going in her fucking room. I don't even go in there" he was literally storming towards the three girls as they ran up the stairs. "Dude they're just trying to help." Kaminari sighed "Yeh you know she has been working loads on her new quirk" Kirishima added as Leo walked in from the kitchen. "That idiot is really pissing me off," he said looking tired since he was also down because you were down due to the twin thing.

After about an hour the girls had finished cleaning and had taken all yourswimming costumes out of your draw replacing it with one that resembled your boyfriend'shero costume. (Minus the neck thing)

Walking downstairs they went up to Leo "Man your sister has a lot of bikini's" Kyoka commented handing a bag with at least 15 of them in

Walking downstairs they went up to Leo "Man your sister has a lot of bikini's" Kyoka commented handing a bag with at least 15 of them in. Different styles, colours, designs. "What have you guys done?" he looked at the bag "We may be fed up of her ignoring us." Mina groaned "So, we may have spoken to Hitoshi to persuade her that her quirk needs sunlight and that tomorrow is hot and to have much skin out as possible" Momo commented nodding.