Your Mine!

About late afternoon you all decided to head back to the dorms but you had noticed Leo and Alex had left a little bit earlier. They said they had something to sort out and not to forget you had to play the drums in front of the whole class later. Kyoka said you could use her drum kit since you didn't actually have one of your own anymore since you sold it before moving to Japan and hadn't replaced it.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you play!" Kyoka commented as you walked with all the girls "Ermm sure. I'm not that great but hopefully my singing will show over the beat" you scratch the back of your head chatting to the girls. "I bet you'll be good" Momo added to the conversation "I dunno. I don't want to do it but if I don't Leo will tell my parents and my allowance will be cut!" you groan as Mina puts an arm around you.

"What? That's so mean!" she pouted for you "I know. I'll play two songs and done right!" you glanced behind you to see Katsuki talking to Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero but his eyes were solely watching your ass as you walked in front with the girls. Turning to face forward you started to sway your hips from side to side making your tail also move, as you glanced back round you could see his eyes focused on your ass making you smirk.

You carried on talking a little bit before you saw the dorms, the boys said they had made food for everyone when they got back. Chilli nachos which they had made separate one's for you with dairy-free cheese. As you walked in you saw the boys pop out "Oh hey guys foods done" Alex smiled at you directing you all to the dining area.

The conversation was funny whilst eating as you all spoke about everything and anything before you finished. Todoroki and Momo were on clean up duty before everyone was going to meet in the common area, you'd asked to get it over with as soon as possible to spend time just you and Katsuki. Leo spoke to Kyoka about moving the drum kit you assumed as he walked over to you "Get changed then" he smirked "What?" you pouted not understanding.

"Well, you normally wear less than that because you get hot right?" Leo was smirking for some reason. "Well yeh I guess!" looking at your twin suspiciously "Well then the quicker you get this done the quicker you two lovers can go do things I really don't want to know about!" he shuddered as Katsuki walked passed smacking your ass. "Ok fine!" they heard you call as you ran up to change into some black thin black shorts and a black (anime) vest top.

Whilst you were upstairs getting changed Leo ran into the common area with Katsuki following "She knows somethings off" the ash blonde sounded annoyed as he just wanted to get you alone. "My parents brought her a drum kit" he smirked point at the massive box with a big pink bow on. "Tch" Katsuki took a seat closest to the drums wanting to see everything move when you played since he hadn't seen or knew you could play before last night. He wanted to know everything about you even the little things.

The Bakusquad sat with him whereas the others spread out on the sofas "Man I'm looking forward to this if she sings" Kaminari smiled "Remember her singing at the cafe!" he turned to Kyoka "Yeh we still need to jam!" she smiled slightly as they heard you running back downstairs Leo ran over to you quickly covering your eyes. "Don't peek!" he whispered as your face scrunched up not happy. "I can't do this with my eyes closed." pouting at your brother. "I know. Trust big brother!" he smirks "You're only 3 minutes and 33 seconds older!" you sigh.

"Is that all Leo you make out like it's an hour at least!?" Mina calls out making you burst out laughing as he leads you towards the massive box. "Yeh but I got the brains and the beauty!" you chuckle. "Tch whatever cat!" Leo pouting himself his cheeks red. "You know your songs!" quickly changing subject "Yeh I'll give you my phone. I'll play along to that" you reach in your pocket giving it him "song three on the list first and then give me a sec for song hmmmm let's see huh song ten" he looked at the list looking at you.