Don't worry because I am Here!

Katsuki POV

He couldn't see her but could hear the breath of the invisible girl in his class as they saw the grass part signally, she was back. 'Come on you fucking extra! (f/n) needs me!' he thought before she started talking. "She seems safe. He has dressed her up and is feeding her a posh meal, wine the works. Quite romantic!" she took a breath. "I don't give a shit about how nice he is treating my fucking girlfriend!" Katsuki snapped in a hushed tone.

"Let me finish! She is on the lookout as she kept glancing to the windows and her ears were twitching" she continued "She hasn't given up!" Momo smiled 'Of course she fucking hasn't she is my fucking girlfriend' the ash-blonde zoned out before snapping back "No but her hands are bandaged...." she said before Katsuki started to walk down the hill to be restrained by Aizawa scarves "Don't make me send you back!" the older man glared at the grumpy boy who just pouted. "It doesn't seem too serious and he is completely distracted not taking his eyes off her at any point!" Toru commented.

That's when they planned to cover all the exits and planned on how to try to capture the boy using Aizawa quirk if he attempted to attack back and hopefully restrain him. Momo also created similar bindings to what held Katsuki at the sports festival that they could get on him as soon as possible. They were all separated into groups one group was Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Jiro were one team. Aizawa, Midoryia, Iida, Ochacho and Shoji made another team. Momo, Koda, Toru, Todoroki and Sero.

"I'm trusting you to follow the plan. Get the girl and secure the villain." the teacher commented as they all nodded. As they all got closer to the house, they could hear music coming from where you were supposed to be. 'Fucking arsehole is playing our song' Katsuki thought as he peeked in the window seeing you dancing with Hoshi. Kirishima grabbed the boy's shoulder to chill him out seeing he was about to lose it.

That's when they saw your ears twitch and your eyes lock your gold and purple ones, which held a look of relief that your class had finally found you. 'I'm here not much longer!' Katsuki thought as he heard fighting from around the other side of the building as Hoshi continued to dance. "Somethings wro..." Mina whispered before she started to get dragged off by a vine towards the hot spring as Kirishima and Kaminari grabbed her hands Jiro started to try and break the vines. "Bakugou help!" Kirishima yelled making the white-haired boy stop turning towards the window.

"There you are!" his smirk was evil as the ash-blonde rushed to help his friend as you tried to pull on the white boys' hands to stop him. 'Stay safe' Katsuki thought as he started pulling the vines off the pink girl as they tried to drag her off crushing her as she was melting them with her acid.

Normal POV

All around the house plants were coming to life like the mud monsters back on the training camp that Pixie Bob created. It was like something out of Lord of the Rings with trees coming forward to protect the house as the students and teacher tried to fight them off. "Seems like intruders. Come on Miss Kitty maybe we should greet them" Hoshi voice changed maliciously as he grabbed you by the neck pushing you forward to the front door.

Katsuki hadn't noticed since he was trying to not get tangled up by the vines trying to capture and squeeze the life out of him and his team. Near the front door, the large flowers that Toru had seen but they hadn't seen her were massive Venus flytraps that were attacking Team Midoryia. Whereas trees were heading towards Team Todoroki as they were creating a plan to attack them.

Katsuki and Shoto still weren't given permission to use their quirks, so had to use their pure might. As you were pushed out the Venus flytraps stopped for a second before pushing back into the fight "Let's stop messing around shall we!" Hoshi called out as vines captured and dragged everyone together in a circle "What the fuck!" Katsuki shouted as his team were pulled to the front of the house before beginning let go. Team Todoroki got chucked in the middle of the circle as a barrier of trees formed a massive circle.