Finalists decided!

Looking around there were some good teams out there.

Todoroki, Iida, Momo and Kaminari made one.

Katsuki, Kirishima, Sero and Mina made another, which you were a little mad about but whatever.

Midoriya, Ochacho, a girl from the support studies and Tokoyami.

These were the three teams you had to beat and avoid if possible but you assumed most people would be going after Midoryia for the 10 million band, however, your plan was to take out the teams that weren't paying attention. Leo was at the front, you on the left, Ojiro on the right and Hitoshi as the rider, since he openly admitted he wasn't much of a fighter.

Taking a look around the field you spotted two red eyes glaring at the boy you were holding up. "I think if looks could kill I'd be dead right now!" he chuckled before looking straight at Katsuki and laughing. "Yeh well just ignore him. He won't even come near us as he has a stick shoved that far up his arse about Midoryia beating him." you smile up at the boy.

It was weird working with Ojiro since you had never really spoken to him fully, you knew Toru the invisible girl in your class had a thing for him though. He was just quiet, so you assumed he was focused on the task at hand.

"Time for the battle royal to begin...3...2...1...gooo!" Present Mic announces. Looking around the field you see everyone run straight towards Midoryia as predicted but he flies in the air. "We need to make sure we go to people not in my class as they know my quirk!" Hitoshi calls out. "Good shout!" you spend the whole time staying off peoples radars and picking off teams stood on their own.

A few times you would use your tail and other times you would get Hitoshi to just make people give them to you. Leo had clearly worked out his quirk, he seemed a little down wanting more of a fight you guess. A chill went over you and turning to the side you saw a massive ice wall form, which can only mean one thing Todoroki and Midoryia. Looking to the side you could see Katsuki's team racing forward. He must have made points seen as partway through the battle his points had been taken.

"We should go now everyone is frozen and get team Tetsutetsu bands" you chuckle seen as there is only a minute left and they were in third and you were 11th. "Nice one (f/n)!" running in whilst everyone wasn't focused you used Hitoshi's quirk to grab the bands, just as you saw Katsuki flying through the air towards Midoryia before realising Todoroki had the 10 million band.

The buzzer went and he landed flat on his face making you burst out laughing helping Hitoshi get down and giving your team a high five. "We did great guys!" you cheer. Ojiro looks at you spaced "Huh?" he states.

"That's the end of the second round, cavalry battle!" Present Mic announces. Katsuki is having a fit on the floor for not coming first I guess, with his team looking a little weary. "In first place, Team Todoroki!" Present Mic announces whilst everyone cheers you clap. "In second place, Team Bakugou!" looking over you see Katsuki sat on the floor raging. "In third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso?!" everyone turns to your team Ojiro looks utterly confused. "When did you come from behind?!" Present Mic in shock. Clearly, everyone was too busy watching the main three teams.

"In fourth place, Team Midoriya!" you look over to see the green-haired boy balling his eyes. "These four teams...will advance...to the final round!" Present Mic shouts out. "Now, we'll be taking an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities!" everyone starts heading to the stalls outside for food.

Looking over at Team Tetsutetsu, they all look stunned not knowing what happened. They went from third to nothing. Its tough being in U.A and everyone should know that. You all start heading to get some lunch and you probably want a quick 15-minute nap. "(f/n) wait up!" you turn to see Kirishima and Sero running up to you, but you just keep walking with Hitoshi. Mina is talking to Tsu about something.