Happy Time

"You have to keep your eyes closed. And by closed, I mean closed. No Sharingan action whatsoever."

Shisui smirked as Haruki blindfolded him, before gently taking him by the wrist and leading him towards the elevator of the hotel she'd booked a room in for the night. Of course, since Hiashi would have strongly opposed it if he had known what Haruki had planned for the night, Haruki had given him the excuse that she would be staying the night at a friend's house before said friend went off on a three month long mission.

Even though Hiashi had his suspicions about Haruki's flimsy excuse, he chose to ignore it and let her go anyway. Following his surprise interview, Shisui had earned his way into Hiashi's good books, and Hiashi was confident that the two of them would not break his trust by doing something stupid that would either harm Haruki or end up with her getting pregnant.

"Your wish is my command, my lady," teased Shisui as he heard the elevator doors shut behind them. All he felt was Haruki pushed up against his front, running her fingers upon his chest as she leaned up and placed an alluring kiss on his lips.

"Actually, that's my line," said the Hyūga in a sultry voice, tapping Shisui's cheek as she turned away from him and faced the door. They eventually reached their floor, and when they did, Haruki wasted no time in pulling Shisui out of the elevator and down towards their room.

"My, my. Aren't you in a rush?" joked Shisui as he felt Haruki forcibly yank him out of the elevator, enjoying her sudden burst of confidence.

"Just for you," replied Haruki, opening the hotel room and pulling Shisui in. "No peeking."

"No problem."

Shisui let Haruki guide him to the bed, where she sat him down on the end of it and kissed him gently once more.

"Wait for me."

Wondering whether he should undress while he waited, Shisui hummed patiently to himself as he undid the top buttons of his shirt, deciding to let Haruki do the rest. It was when he felt Haruki straddle him and slowly begin to untie his blindfold that he held his breath in anticipation, wondering what she had on offer for him today.

"You know how you say less is more?"

Dim candlelight flickered as Shisui's sight adjusted to the new view, and upon laying his eyes on Haruki, he thought he was going to lose all control.

"I..."

Haruki smirked at the thirsty look in Shisui's eyes as he took in her full image, his arms instinctively making their way under her derriere to support her as she sat on his lap and played with the collar of his shirt.

Dressed in a bright red chantilly lace bodysuit with the midsection cut out and matching red bedazzled thigh high fishnets and garters, Haruki was the epitome of seduction as she traced her boyfriend's jaw with just a single finger. Her long hair flowed down her back as she clutched Shisui's head in her hands, kissing him ever so softly as she let him adjust to the situation.

"Happy birthday, Shisui," whispered the Hyūga, pushing her boyfriend down onto the bed. Shisui's breath faltered as he succumbed to Haruki's actions, still trying to take in her otherworldly, goddess-like appearance.

"I don't deserve you, Haru-chan."